Spyder Garage

Default Who is going to Spyderfest this year 2016?

My girlfriend and I just picked up a brand new 2014 RSS SM5 that had been sitting on the lot at Big St. Charles Motorsports since new. We have been enjoying some of the warm weather around St. Louis and have put about 400 miles on it. Looking forward to our first SpyderFest and have already signed up and reserved a room at the Hampton for the weekend. We will driving down on Friday afternoon and hope to get to the Bonfire.

Anyone else taking advantage of this being in our backyard?

Spyder Garage

My wife and I will be there Wednesday. Staying at Lamplighter Inn. We live near 94 and Harvester, let me get a free weekend and we can go riding somewhere and fix that low mileage problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by copilot View Post
    My wife and I will be there Wednesday. Staying at Lamplighter Inn. We live near 94 and Harvester, let me get a free weekend and we can go riding somewhere and fix that low mileage problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Sounds great! I think the Hampton shares the parking lot with the Lamplighter so my girlfriend and I are hoping to meet a lot of people!

We are in Wentzville really close to the Parkway (main drag).

Spyder Garage

We will be going down on Wednesday, staying at the Best Western. Hope to see you around the party!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

yes the Hampton shares the parking lot with Lamplighter...please join the evening party in the back parking lot and inside the Lamplighter...everyone is welcome and there will be a bike wash station in back parking lot

Quote Originally Posted by tcbracing View Post
    Sounds great! I think the Hampton shares the parking lot with the Lamplighter so my girlfriend and I are hoping to meet a lot of people!

We are in Wentzville really close to the Parkway (main drag).

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder