Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

sl1.jpg

Normally, my pictures were larger, I'm using the same upload method, what's changed at my end?
    Last edited by pitzerwm; 06-22-2016 at 08:41 PM.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Is that the new location? Or the one you tried originally?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    sl1.jpg

Normally, my pictures were larger, I'm using the same upload method, what's changed at my end?
    Nothing, at your end I don't think. Something about the forum s/w has changed. The post includes a thumbnail size version only. You have to click on the pic to get a full size version. This is the way, I think, pics have always been when you add them with the manage attachments button below the edit box. Maybe the Insert Image icon method above the edit box has been changed.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    sl1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Nothing, at your end I don't think. Something about the forum s/w has changed. The post includes a thumbnail size version only. You have to click on the pic to get a full size version. This is the way, I think, pics have always been when you add them with the manage attachments button below the edit box. Maybe the Insert Image icon method above the edit box has been changed.
    I just looked at one of my posts in 2014 where I used the Manage Attachments method. What we're experiencing with the Insert Image icon matches the other method.

So no, you are not doing anything wrong or different. The forum software is.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

if you want a full size picture like this:

or like this

Then
    1. upload the jpg to an album & save same.
    2. copy the photo url from the the proper box
    3. Un-select the "Retrieve from remote file and refernece locally"
    Last edited by spyderCodes; 06-23-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KageRider View Post
    Maybe I missed something... But can you describe where you put the sensor? I am looking to move mine as well, but I don't know where and it seems like you have got it figured out. Pictures? Maybe?
    I had it mounted aft of the coolant reservoir, but it picked up too much radiant heat when standing still in Texas heat...lol
    Now she lives in the upper right air duct. I have logged about 800 miles with her here, and she runs perfectly, with an accurate reading on temp as well...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1. Check fluids & tire pressures.
    2. Start bike.
    3. Hold on.
    4. Full throttle.
    5. Repeat 3-5.