Spyder Garage

Default Looking for exhaust

Trying to find anAkrapovic exhaust for my wife's 2014 stl and not having much luck. Anyone know what pipe will fit ?
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Well....

If all else fails I have found the Yoshimura R77 muffler to be very nice. Light weight with additional removal baffle and a LOT more reasonable that the Akrapovic system... there are many more to choose from. You Tube has a variety with sounds to help....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by baileydale View Post
    Trying to find anAkrapovic exhaust for my wife's 2014 stl and not having much luck. Anyone know what pipe will fit ?
    Thanks
    The same pipe that fits a pre 1330 Triple on an RT should fit it. I had one on my 2013 ST
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Spyder Garage

I have one on my 2013 STS currently and it fits perfectly. I double checked from the 2014 catalog and the part number is the same so I am sure it will work. BRP part # is 219400444 for the Sport version or 219400443 for the Sport Touring. From everything I have heard the sound is virtually the same on both, just the look is a little different between the two. I got the Sport version on mine
    Last edited by trobbins27; 03-16-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Spyder Garage

Will exhaust from a 2013 RT-S fit on a 2014 STL? Looking to change color to black inexpensively. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

You can cjeck with Lamont at Lamoster Garage, or Whit Beeny at PitBull PowerSports. I recently purchased my exhaust system from Whit for about half of what the Ackrapovic muffler costs. Here is a short video showing the muffler and what it sounds like. My phone was about 6 feet away from the trike and the pause in the middle is with the engine at 3.000 rpm, and at the end at 4,000 rpm. It is offered in stainless or black.

David

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?