Spyder Garage

Default Lamontset exhaust installed, along with sway bar and... more lights!

Just picked up Ruby, our 2015 RT-S, yesterday after having a boatload of parts put on.

1) Lamonster Performance Exhaust: I never liked the ACE engine note, in fact it was the one thing I really didn't like about the new bike (everything else was really great!). So I splurged on getting Lamont's pipe, based on hearing it in the vid clip on his shop site and another forum poster's You Tube. The shop people thought it sounded weird but that was because I don't think they'd installed any of that particular pipe before. They did have to scoogy the front connection a bit, as it wasn't lining up exactly right, but they got it all put together. And I like it! It does not sound like a Harley, of course, or like the older 998. The effect is perhaps even subtle. But it does lower the tone, and it no longer sounds like a lawn tractor but a performance engine.

2) Ron's Sway Bar: I decided that our 2015 seemed a little too 'loose' in the corners compared to our 2011, so opted to go with what everybody recommended. It was all highway on the way home so haven't given it a good test yet. I am sure it will be great based on what others have said.

3) Custom Dynamics trunk brake light: had this on the 2011 and got it again. Great extra visibility to the rear, and it blends right in like it was supposed to be on the bike in the first place.

4) Tricled fender lights: I got the rear facing and side LED's, along with the module to tie them into the turn signals. The look great, and more light always helps!

Yesterday was our one clear day with rain bracketing us a week in either direction. So hopefully next weekend we can take Ruby out and really play!

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com

Spyder Garage

Default Really. ...

All that and no pictures... congrats on all the farkles.. you should be a happy camper for the moment. Farkeling never ends....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

we need some KODACHROMES, please

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Okay better late than never, here is a pic!

Fender lights on, brake light not on because, well, my foot ain't way over there on the brake pedal... And of course the exhaust and the sway bar are down below.

Now if the rain would just knock it off, we could go have a fun ride on her instead of me taking pictures in the garage!

Attached Images Attached Images

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com