Thread: RT cup holder?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default RT cup holder?

Purchased a cup holder on line that said it was designed for the spyder. Turns out it will fit a round handlebar but not the larger bars of our new to us 2012 RT limited. So RT owners what do you use to hold your refreshements while on the road? Thanks....Rich

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The Butler Mug. Great product, and great customer service.

http://www.glassact.com/orderpage-butler-spyder.htm

Spyder Garage

Default Diamond R cup holder

I prefer a FIXED cup holder...one that does not move...tried many...verrrrrrry pleased with Diamond R that I have had since Spyderfest last year....fits RTS handlebars and my TriAxis bars perfectly. You can get in chrome or powder coated black. I have the black.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Follow this link to see a nice cup holder for the RT or RS

http://www.kruzerkaddy.com/products-...can-am-spyder/

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I got a Spyder2go off eBay for $19.99 and free shipping. Fits my Tri-Axis bars. It is black and blends in nicely.
    2014 RT Limited, Cognac (Wife's) Hand Brake, Heated Comfort Seat, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid.
    2014 RT-S, Cognac (Mine) Tri Axis Bars, Comfort Seat, BRP Backrest, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid, Spyder2go Drink Holder.

Spyder Garage

Only suggestion that i will put out there is look at several options, if you are going to spend $30,000.00 on a Spyder ......................... Don't put a $2.99 cup holder on it.

Look around, there are many options.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Yep... got one of these also...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Follow this link to see a nice cup holder for the RT or RS

http://www.kruzerkaddy.com/products-...can-am-spyder/

Cruzr Joe
    I am a 2 cup holder ryder...I have one of these mounted on left side of handlebars....holds my water bottle and sometimes..keys, misc..stuff that I want handy. My Diamond R is mounted on right side...prefer it cause it is taller and holds my 24 oz..container with no fear of being toppled out...yep the one Joe gave link to is also a good one...seriously as I think more about the F3t...one of my BIG concerns are my cup holders. Gotta have 'em...I have devised a straw system so don't have to slow down or pick up drink...just sip away!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I also have a spydertogo from drinktogo. Love it. $14.95. Link below, then click on Spydertogo.
    http://www.drink2go.net/
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster cup holder

I purchased Lamonts bottle holder and although a little pricey, it is a great drink holder.... I'm very satisfied...........

Spyder Garage

Default Lamontster Spyder Cuff

I want a Spyder Cuff Drink Holder but they seem to be unavailable right now on the Web Site right now for some reason.....It looks awesome with the ability to put different attachments on it..👍
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

dont have to spend 50 to get a good cupholder. This one works excellent and carrys around my venti carmel frapachino perfect, as well large size slurpees or most anything else you want to put on it. Mounts by just removing a single screw and replaces with a longer screw. Takes 10 seconds. If you have a manual shift mount it on the right bar other wise it will go on either. love it

http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Handleb...der+cup+holder
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by latony007 View Post
    dont have to spend 50 to get a good cupholder. This one works excellent and carrys around my venti carmel frapachino perfect, as well large size slurpees or most anything else you want to put on it. Mounts by just removing a single screw and replaces with a longer screw. Takes 10 seconds. If you have a manual shift mount it on the right bar other wise it will go on either. love it

Same one I have. Holds a 20oz Yeti tumbler just fine. Drink2go sells them on their website, Amazon, and eBay. A little cheaper to go the eBay route since they charge shipping on Amazon and drink2go.net. Right now they have one up on an eBay auction, starting bid is $15.99.
    2014 RT Limited, Cognac (Wife's) Hand Brake, Heated Comfort Seat, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid.
    2014 RT-S, Cognac (Mine) Tri Axis Bars, Comfort Seat, BRP Backrest, iPhone Cable in Glove Box, Baja Ron Swaybar, Spyder Pop's BumpSkid, Spyder2go Drink Holder.

Very Active Member OverHillAndDale's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

From Baker Built Air wings. Fixed, simple, works great.

http://www.bakerbuilt.com/bbairwings...p%20holder.jpg
    2020- RT Limited
    Chalk White, Can-Am rear passenger armrests, Comfort Seat, Grip puppies, RAM Cup Holders, Providence RAM Mount
    FOBO2 TPMS
    Aluma MCTXL trailer
    BRP hitch
    Big Bike Parts wiring harness
    Permanent Smile!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Only suggestion that i will put out there is look at several options, if you are going to spend $30,000.00 on a Spyder ......................... Don't put a $2.99 cup holder on it.

Look around, there are many options.

Cruzr Joe
    Maybe just ride your like professional and pay attention on the road. Drinking anything while you're ridding is like have a cigarette. I'm sorry it's a no no no to me.
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by latony007 View Post

This the holder I ordered from Amazon. It did not come with any instructions to install it. After I posted the question here, my wife suggested I do a you tube search to see it there was a video there. Sure enough there was the installation. But the spyder2go company wanted $5 for a conversation kit. 1 screw 2 washers and an allen wrench. I ran over to Ace Hardware purchased a 4mm x 35mm screw @ 49 cents and all is right with the scoot.

Thank you for your suggestions but $50-90 for a cup holder is way out of my pension budget. Thanks again.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye16 View Post
    This the holder I ordered from Amazon. It did not come with any instructions to install it. After I posted the question here, my wife suggested I do a you tube search to see it there was a video there. Sure enough there was the installation. But the spyder2go company wanted $5 for a conversation kit. 1 screw 2 washers and an allen wrench. I ran over to Ace Hardware purchased a 4mm x 35mm screw @ 49 cents and all is right with the scoot.

Thank you for your suggestions but $50-90 for a cup holder is way out of my pension budget. Thanks again.
    Conversion kit? looks like you bought the same one i did you just remove one screw from the housing and replace it with the longer screw they provided. Works great
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40

Spyder Garage

Default Rivco Makes a Nice One

I like the one from Rivco

It doesn't mount on the handle bar itself, but has a bracket that attaches to the back of the right side control module on an RT. You can get them in chrome or black. It comes with two thicknesses of foam inserts. You buy the cup and the bracket separately (because the cup holder itself fits many bikes, depending on the bracket you get).

Last edited by robmorg; 03-05-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Cup holder

I have been using a cup holder from DiamondR. Works great with a tervis water bottle and. Yeti tumbler. Great looks & great service.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by POD KonB GA View Post
    The Butler Mug. Great product, and great customer service.

http://www.glassact.com/orderpage-butler-spyder.htm

This!!!!!
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl