Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hats off to my local dealer

I just want to give a thumbs up to Triangle Cycles in Durham, NC. I took my baby in for it's 2nd service and oil change today. There had been a DESS error occurring, so they were to investigate that also. I had an appointment for 10 am this morning, and arrived about 10 minutes late, but they got me right in and started to work. Took them about 2 hours to change oil, check and top off all fluids, adjust tire pressure, belt tension, check brakes, etc.. They were very professional and very reasonable priced (if you can call any can am service reasonable). The mechanic said he would send my BUDS report to Can Am and see what they said about my DESS code. As we (my road partner KD) were about to leave, the mechanic met me in the parking lot and said he had put the info in and can am said to replace the entire module under warranty. They are ordering everything and will call me when the parts come in.
    Sorry I got a little long, but I just wanted to give a pat on the back to a good service department. We often hear complaints, but sometimes good information about a good one is just as important.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Gotta say...

Thier a keeper. Hang on to them they know how to take care of you and your spyder,,,
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black