Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default TricLED Side Fender Lights

Over the weekend I was finally able to install my Christmas present to myself, which was the amber front/side fender lights from TricLED. Easy enough installation, but for some reason I didn't have a good connection on the second side and had disassembled the splice connector clips... Unfortunately breaking the clip for the female receiver and butchering the male side due to clamping down. Anyway, in a pinch, I went to Napa Auto Parts to pick up some new connectors... way over priced compared to the options on eBay. But I had to buy em, the temperature was in the 60's and the road was calling my name!

Just love those amber lights ... really bright at night. It was a very nice addition or farkle if I may. That was my third purchased item from TricLED and very happy again!

Happy riding.
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    2014 RT-S SM6 Pearl White (KHAOS)
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Certainly...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

Here they are....oh yeah
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Kay View Post
    Over the weekend I was finally able to install my Christmas present to myself, which was the amber front/side fender lights from TricLED. Easy enough installation, but for some reason I didn't have a good connection on the second side and had disassembled the splice connector clips... Unfortunately breaking the clip for the female receiver and butchering the male side due to clamping down. Anyway, in a pinch, I went to Napa Auto Parts to pick up some new connectors... way over priced compared to the options on eBay. But I had to buy em, the temperature was in the 60's and the road was calling my name!

Just love those amber lights ... really bright at night. It was a very nice addition or farkle if I may. That was my third purchased item from TricLED and very happy again!

Happy riding.
    Do you take the wheel off or the fender off to install these?

2014 RT Limited

BajaRon sway bar, Tri-axis handlebars, shorty AM/FM antenna, Custom Dynamics HMT brake light with flash, Rivco cell phone mount, Utopia backrest w/pouch, Two Brothers exhaust. Lidlox helmet holder, FOBO TPMS, Drink2Go cup holder, WGT LED mirror light strips, Squared Away laser alignment, Kuhmo Solus 175/55 front tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Sho'nuff

Quote Originally Posted by jcspyder View Post
    Do you take the wheel off or the fender off to install these?
    Yes, I had to take the wheel off to get to the 5 screws under the fender...once removed, connect the wires, tuck and tape the wires down and reassemble (as the directions tell you).

Good opportunity to scrub the dirt in the crevices and clean up the girl. I've named her KHAOS lol.
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

Yes, I had to take the wheel off to get to the 5 screws under the fender...once removed, connect the wires, tuck and tape the wires down and reassemble (as the directions tell you).

Good opportunity to scrub the dirt in the crevices and clean up the girl. I've named her KHAOS lol.
    Thanks for the tip. Something I may do in the near future. I like the name too.

2014 RT Limited

BajaRon sway bar, Tri-axis handlebars, shorty AM/FM antenna, Custom Dynamics HMT brake light with flash, Rivco cell phone mount, Utopia backrest w/pouch, Two Brothers exhaust. Lidlox helmet holder, FOBO TPMS, Drink2Go cup holder, WGT LED mirror light strips, Squared Away laser alignment, Kuhmo Solus 175/55 front tires.

Spyder Garage

Here they are....oh yeah
    Did you get the Red Fender LED's with the Safety Reflector Design ( for the front fenders facing the driver's feet)?

I also noticed that you have "1330 Triple" decal on the frunk. Looks great!

I have the Amber LED'S with Safety Reflector Design on my front Fenders + Red Fender LED'S with Safety Reflector Design on the front fenders facing the driver's feet, and I also have the Red LED'S on the saddle bags as Side Marker.

Yes, they are bright and very visible. So people can see you when coming up from behind. Also to let them know that their the Width of the Spyder. I bought them from TRIC-LED. They are Awesome folks Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Did you get the Red Fender LED's with the Safety Reflector Design ( for the front fenders facing the driver's feet)?

I also noticed that you have "1330 Triple" decal on the frunk. Looks great!

I have the Amber LED'S with Safety Reflector Design on my front Fenders + Red Fender LED'S with Safety Reflector Design on the front fenders facing the driver's feet, and I also have the Red LED'S on the saddle bags as Side Marker.

Yes, they are bright and very visible. So people can see you when coming up from behind. Also to let them know that their the Width of the Spyder. I bought them from TRIC-LED. They are Awesome folks Deanna
    No, I didn't spend the money yet on the "red" ones. Maybe that will be my next christmas present, lol. And the saddle bag ones seem like a great idea too...yee ha!

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Did you wire these as running lights only, pr get fancy and make them running / turn signal also?
    Just the standard wiring, nothing special for the turn signals. BUT, again it sounds like a new farkle to add to the list. That coupled with the red fender reflector replacements sound like my next project...but need the "set" to be on sale. I've been dropping some bucks lately on this stuff, lol. Unless TricLED is reading this and wants to cut me a break on the Red reflectors with the turn signal wiring???
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

No, I didn't spend the money yet on the "red" ones. Maybe that will be my next christmas present, lol. And the saddle bag ones seem like a great idea too...yee ha! Brain Kay,

I posted pictures of my Red LED'S that are on my saddle bags on (post # 10 on the LED Venders Thread started by Wazoo on 2/28/16 @ 5:30 pm).
    You will also see the Amber LED's that I have on the front fenders ( like yours). I also have the RED led's on the front fenders facing the drivers feet. I had my can-am dealer do the install of the LED'S. I like mine, and they are bright. I have my LED'S just running. Deanna

Just the standard wiring, nothing special for the turn signals. BUT, again it sounds like a new farkle to add to the list. That coupled with the red fender reflector replacements sound like my next project...but need the "set" to be on sale. I've been dropping some bucks lately on this stuff, lol. Unless TricLED is reading this and wants to cut me a break on the Red reflectors with the turn signal wiring???
    I have my LED'S only running lights. Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thank you folks! We appreciate it and glad to hear you like our fender lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Brian Kay, if you need more connectors on your next item with us, don't hesitate to send us an email.
    I will send it to you , no need for Napa unless you need them "right now" [emoji16]
    Thanks for your business. Make sure to order the Red led soon to complete the look!

Spyder Garage

I got these for my wife's F3. I also got the red rear facing ones, and the signal light option. I will be installing them as soon as I get time. Winter is still in full force here anyways.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Short money for added safety
    and visibility I want to be seen on the road, not unseen. Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    Brian Kay, if you need more connectors on your next item with us, don't hesitate to send us an email.
    I will send it to you , no need for Napa unless you need them "right now" [emoji16]
    Thanks for your business. Make sure to order the Red led soon to complete the look!

Please send me some extra connectors, because I am about to add some more lights!!! Yes, thanks to your PM, I'm going to finish the look and get these fenders looking good.
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

Default Tric-LED WOW

Are you kidding me... Ordered the red fender led's and blinker module on Saturday and boom, they arrived on Monday. Cindy, do you have an "in" with the post office? That's incredible service to get it out on Saturday, the day I ordered it!!! Kudos to you and thanks for giving me a good deal on the lights. I'll be sure to take some pictures and praise your products some more lol.
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

Default TRIC

Reggy and Cindy Rock! Great people. Cool stuff.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    And call me a liar, because I totally didn't wait until Christmas to buy the other lights... I ordered them on my birthday!!! My wife didn't get me a present, so I took matters into my own hands
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

Default Let's get it ON!!!

Wish me luck.... I'm off to the garage to get these new LED's installed! Pictures to follow.
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Actually; they're pretty much beyond mere "greatness"...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wish me luck.... I'm off to the garage to get these new LED's installed! Pictures to follow.
    You won't need luck, they are a pretty straightforward install.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    You won't need luck, they are a pretty straightforward install.
    OK, I hate to admit this, but I just got done with the install. That was 8 hours, ugh . A couple of breaks in between but because I had installed the amber fender lights before, I had to basically disassemble and start over. Here's why...I installed the Amber, Red and Signal module for these lights which made me re-wire the connections and have to get behind the front headlights to get to the wiring for the signal. Not to mention it is my white glove duty to clean everything because the tupperware was off . Also, I used some brake cleaner and gave ye ole brakes and good bath.

At first, the hardest part was getting all the connections, wiring, and such to fit under the fender molding. The fenders don't quite clip all the way into the black receiving end, but I'll get some clear tape and fix that problem. Next, I had to fish the wire through the wheel well, strut area, back behind and up through the engine compartment and into the signal connection at the mirror. Of course zip-tying the entire way to make it look like a professional install. I must have used an extra 5 or 6 clips because the connections weren't good enough or the wire was crimped too much and cut, doh. Then another set back was I wasn't sure if it was supposed to come with the signal module, but I had to go to the store and buy extra wire to use as the extension piece to connect the signal to the fender (about 3+ feet per side).

It looks and works really good. I'm very happy that I did the entire fender system...Amber, Red and they flash when the signal is activated. The thing lights up awesome even in the direct sunlight.

NOW, I'M DONE FOR THE YEAR, WITH ADDING FARKLES...I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY INVESTED AND I'M GOING TO ENJOY THE RIDING.
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

Default Some Pics

Although you can't snap a picture of the "flashing" light, trust me it's there...enjoy.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA

Spyder Garage

Brian and I rode out today for brunch and the pictures( although good, does not do his bike justice). The lights are uniquely visible in the day time as well. Makes his RT LOOK GOOD!I Added my first farkle today the TricLED mirror turn signals. The clamps were a little large for the wires. But it worked out. I am a newb so it took me about 2 careful hours to complete. Now on to more Farkleing
    Last edited by Rukpub; 03-13-2016 at 08:20 PM. Reason: spelling