Spyder Garage

Default 622 Trailer Bump Skid with Bright LED Run/Stop/Turn

I recently purchased the SPYDERPOPS 622 Trailer Bump Skid with the LED lights and I'm really pleased with it! This product makes the back of your trailer stand out with it's Running/Stop/Turn LED's. Simple installation, with included instructions and wiring. Great job by SPYDERPOPS a supporting vendor

2014 Pearl White RTS, Elka Stage 2 Shocks, Baja Ron Sway Bar & Billet Sway Bar End Links, True Laser Track Alignment, Garmin Zumo 660, LAMONSTER Cat Delete, Akrapovic Exhaust, Baker Belt Tensioner, Spyderpops Bump Skid, BRP Hitch, RT-622 Trailer, Spyderpops RT-622 Bump Skid with LED Run/Stop/Turn, BRP Sena SM10 Bluetooth Dongle with BRP Wiring and SMH10 Head Sets, Federal Evo front tires, Yokohama S Drive rear tire.

Spyder Garage

Would love to see it.. Post a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

I also had the lighted bumpskid for my RT-622 (it is on the back of the trailer) and it makes a big difference in being seen. Spyderpops is making one for the freedom trailer also and it should be ready in the next 10 days or so.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGuy442 View Post
    Would love to see it.. Post a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For those who may want to see pictures of the bump skid, SPYDERPOPS has several pictures on his website. Prior to purchasing the bump skid, you will need to remove the smaller black plastic cover inside your trailer that covers the tail light assembly and verify whether you have a 3 or 5 pin connector. It's really important to verify this because SPYDERPOPS includes a pigtail connector with this bump skid for plug & play as well as the 2 new longer bolts for bolting on the bump skid to your 622 trailer.

2014 Pearl White RTS, Elka Stage 2 Shocks, Baja Ron Sway Bar & Billet Sway Bar End Links, True Laser Track Alignment, Garmin Zumo 660, LAMONSTER Cat Delete, Akrapovic Exhaust, Baker Belt Tensioner, Spyderpops Bump Skid, BRP Hitch, RT-622 Trailer, Spyderpops RT-622 Bump Skid with LED Run/Stop/Turn, BRP Sena SM10 Bluetooth Dongle with BRP Wiring and SMH10 Head Sets, Federal Evo front tires, Yokohama S Drive rear tire.

Spyder Garage

Default This could be a must have.....

I'm going bro need to start supplementing my income somehow............
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White