Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default NEW JERSEY MEET and GREET

Would anyone in New Jersey or surrounding area be interested in a meet and greet ? We can do breakfast somewhere central to the attendees . SAt March 5 does not look to bad , but the following weekend looks awful wet based on the long term forecast . At this point, Im just trying to get a list of interested folks who would like to possibly form a local riding group or just get to know each other so we might ride out to SpyderFest together , etc

You can also email me at Dragonridernj@aol.com ...Im just looking for a first name and email address or cell #

Spyder Garage

We had a big long thread discussing a group ride from the East coast out to Spyderfest (see http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...HE-EAST-COAST))

The thread has since moved to email but I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join us. We're looking at leaving on Sunday and doing it in 3 days.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Not sure Im going to Spyderfest as of yet, but would like to . Just thought it might be nice to have a list of interested NJ riders in the area for other rides also

Spyder Garage

i agree, have been trying to get more info on starting a riding club here in central NJ. Not going to Spyderfest, but later this year going to SpyderQuest, already got the hotel reserved waiting for registration to open
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Default HI GUYS

I am new here and would like to meet and ride.

Spyder Garage

Hello
    2020 RT , Chalk White