Spyder Garage

Default WE GOT OUR SPYDER...put on 150+ miles first day

2-28-16: We picked up our 2014 RT Limited yesterday and got it home safely on the trailer by using 2 X 6 boards for ramps.
    She's a beauty and we took a trip today from Gainesville, GA to Cleveland, GA and all around town. I didn't know running errands could be so much fun.
    We even had a car stop traffic to let us turn left in front of him as he gave us a big thumps up.
    AND.....we passed another spider on Rt 129. Who are you? Are you near Gainesville, GA?

Karen has never driven a motorcycle before. See her practicing the next day driving the Spyder at the school parking lot. Check it out.....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Southern Comfort"...

Glad to see that you both are already having more fun, than anyone is supposed to!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default welcome

When I got my first Spyder I practiced in a church lot on Saturdays and High School lot on Sundays to get comfortable.
    Welcome to the group, see you on the road.

Spyder Garage

NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

Spyder Garage

Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

Very nice job with the video although it does appear, that, Karen may be a bit timid with her throttle hand...NOT!!

Pat

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome, Wecome & Welcome

NICE...all is proceeding "normal"...wouldn't be at all surprised to hear soon about Spyder #2 .... the fun has just begun....after my first Spyder was dropped at my doorstep I got manual and found reverse and 1st...and that dang alarm because I would forget to set parking brake after a couple days of back and forth would sneak 1/5 miles to WalMart parking lot at 5 a.m...soon was able to get into 3rd gear...found a trike course 180 miles from home..drove 35MPH all the way...passed the course and hit the freeway home and as they say the rest if history and 110k miles of happy Spyder ryding later....sooooo all that said to say the world awaits you and your machine(s)!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT

Congratulations to you and Karen. I think she already has the hang of it!!😄😄👍👍
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dave & Karen View Post
    2-28-16: We picked up our 2014 RT Limited yesterday and got it home safely on the trailer by using 2 X 6 boards for ramps.
    She's a beauty and we took a trip today from Gainesville, GA to Cleveland, GA and all around town. I didn't know running errands could be so much fun.
    We even had a car stop traffic to let us turn left in front of him as he gave us a big thumps up.
    AND.....we passed another spider on Rt 129. Who are you? Are you near Gainesville, GA?

Karen has never driven a motorcycle before. See her practicing the next day driving the Spyder at the school parking lot. Check it out.....
    CONGRATES! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Spyder Garage

Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

glad to see your having a good time.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Be Safe and Enjoy the Ride

Spyder Garage

Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Default new spyder

Just don't let her take it in for an oil change ! She might by her own like my lovely bride did. She had never rode a motorcycle by her self but fell in love with riding , she went on to get her endorsment and when she took mine in for an oil change she bought her own. She just bought her secong RTS limited as she had put 24K on her 2013 and wanted the biger moter as we travel alot and the fule stop are less. And the OIL changes are fewer.
    Enjoy you bike as it will bring another chapter into your lives like it did ours.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

Default Is that a dog trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    Just don't let her take it in for an oil change ! She might by her own like my lovely bride did. She had never rode a motorcycle by her self but fell in love with riding , she went on to get her endorsment and when she took mine in for an oil change she bought her own. She just bought her secong RTS limited as she had put 24K on her 2013 and wanted the biger moter as we travel alot and the fule stop are less. And the OIL changes are fewer.
    Enjoy you bike as it will bring another chapter into your lives like it did ours.
    Thanks for your response. Dave better change his own oil. I see the dog in the photo and the trailer. Do you travel with your dog? We have two big dogs (one 65 pounds and the other 110 pounds.) The smaller one used to ride with me on the wave runner. The bigger one loved the back of the Polaris Ranger. We would love to be able to bring our dogs (or at least one of them) with us. Where did you get that? Oh boy, I think we are going to need two bikes.

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

hope you enjoy the looks and head turning your gonna get as well.... it makes you kinda feel like a celebrity.
    2012 Spyder RT Limited Lava Bronze (Psalm 27:1;Luke 12:4,5)

Spyder Garage

Default Dog trailer

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    The Company that made ours is no longer in buisness but if you go to www.easyridercamper.com they make one just like ours. We travel with our dog most of the time. She is a Einglish Setter and has logged over 10,000 miles in her trailer. Its insulated so it never gets to hot or to cold. Sometimes we use the trailer as a cargo trailer if we are not taking her along so the trailer has a dual purpose. I pull a Aspen Trailmaster with a Queen size bed that takes about 5 minuets to set up. My wife loves riding her bike as much as I like riding mine. She just traded her 2013 in for a 2015 and we had the Tri-Axis handel bars installed and she really loves them as she is only 5'4" with a short reach. Enjoy your Bike and welcome to the Zoo. There is a great number of people on SL with some great information.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations. ...l

Looks like you are both well on your way to be masters of the spyder experience...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride