Spyder Garage

Default warranty question

I have a question about the warranty on my new 2015 RTS bought in August. It was supposed to come with the 3 year warranty. Should I have received warranty card or documentation from the dealer or CanAm about the warranty?
    The dealer did not send in the form documenting me purchasing the RT, they gave it to me and told me to send it but when I tried to fill out the info I did not know some of the info and there was no address where to send it. Called CanAM and they said the dealer had to send it in.
    I have found a new dealer for service and the recall work on the shift sensor but am worried I will not have a warranty down the line if anything else happens.
    I will say I am very happy with my Spyder and am looking forward to lots of mile together.
    thank you for your comments.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RosieriderKY View Post
    I have a question about the warranty on my new 2015 RTS bought in August. It was supposed to come with the 3 year warranty. Should I have received warranty card or documentation from the dealer or CanAm about the warranty?
    The dealer did not send in the form documenting me purchasing the RT, they gave it to me and told me to send it but when I tried to fill out the info I did not know some of the info and there was no address where to send it. Called CanAM and they said the dealer had to send it in.
    I have found a new dealer for service and the recall work on the shift sensor ...
    The dealer you are using now should be able to find your record in the BRP system as to the length of warranty.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

No it's on file with BRP when you buy it now.if you gone the ex war, that to will be on file now. Just ck with dealer but when you got the bike that's when the reg war starts..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

To verify the expiration date of your warranty you can call 1 866 477-1415, have your VIN in your hand ready for them. This is also the # that you would call for roadside assistance, and you will need your VIN for that also.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Indian Land, SC (30 miles S of Charlotte, NC) was Spotsylvania, VA
    Spyder Garage

I have a question about the warranty on my new 2015 RTS bought in August. It was supposed to come with the 3 year warranty. Should I have received warranty card or documentation from the dealer or CanAm about the warranty?The dealer did not send in the form documenting me purchasing the RT, they gave it to me and told me to send it but when I tried to fill out the info I did not know some of the info and there was no address where to send it. Called CanAM and they said the dealer had to send it in. I have found a new dealer for service and the recall work on the shift sensor but am worried I will not have a warranty down the line if anything else happens.I will say I am very happy with my Spyder and am looking forward to lots of mile together.thank you for your comments.
    You should have received by now from BRP a BEST Warranty Card. I bought my 2015 in Jan. of 2016. Last week I received my BEST Warranty Card with a letter from BRP. Card was attached to the bottom of the letter. I DID NOT Fill out any registration forms to get this. I am assuming my dealer handled whatever was required.

Spyder Garage

Post Warranty

I have found a new dealer for service and the recall work on the shift sensor but am worried I will not have a warranty down the line if anything else happens.
    I will say I am very happy with my Spyder and am looking forward to lots of mile together.
    thank you for your comments.
    When I purchased my 2015 RTS the dealer filled out all the warranty info and gave me a copy of the forms. I just recently extended my warranty for three yrs and the dealer filled out the forms and gave a copy of the three years extension.