Thread: Laser alignment

Spyder Garage

Default Laser alignment

I got my spyder serviced and oil changed today, the guy said they were done, found everything to be good. He asked if I had ever heard of laser alignment. I have been reading on this forum about it and all the good review's, and had been thinking about it,he said they would do it for half price while it was already in, and I was last one for the day.i said ok. I'm kind of a doubting Thomas on things, but I'll tell you I got a new ride after they did that. It handles way better than it ever did before. I Recomend it for everyone.

Spyder Garage

X-2

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Marr View Post
    I got my spyder serviced and oil changed today, the guy said they were done, found everything to be good. He asked if I had ever heard of laser alignment. I have been reading on this forum about it and all the good review's, and had been thinking about it,he said they would do it for half price while it was already in, and I was last one for the day.i said ok. I'm kind of a doubting Thomas on things, but I'll tell you I got a new ride after they did that. It handles way better than it ever did before. I Recomend it for everyone.
    ...You can check if you got the alignment done with the Rolo / Outlaw system ( The Best ) the Dealer would be listed under Spydercomfort.com....right side column .......Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 02-26-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Marr View Post
    +1
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)