Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBill View Post
    I'll watch this and see what you find. I got a quote from Mountain Motorsports yesterday - $400 for labor to install a BajaRon sway bar for the 2014 RTS. I would like to have this but $400 labor is out of my price range.

Good Luck.

-Bill
    I bet my son would do it for $200 on his day off
    Last edited by rtga; 03-03-2016 at 08:06 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBill View Post
    I really enjoyed hanging out and chatting with the staff. I got a better price from Marietta for mounting a rear tire and a much better price for the sway bar in Cartersville. Guess it helps to shop, but nothing is cheap with Spyders. I'm sorry Mike had such a bad experience but I guess it happens to lots of us.

Guess I'll start looking at when to bite the bullet on a new seat. I rode 280 miles on Thursday and 430 miles on Saturday and that Corbin is pretty uncomfortable.

See you around - looks like we have a lot of Spyder Lovers in the area.

-Bill
    Take a look at the Russell Day Long seat, Hard to find a bad review.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Naben View Post
    Hi all, i live in Lithonia Ga, and Im buying my first Spyder RT this weekend. I have already started buying things to upgrade my bike, such as a back rest and sometime next week, some LED lights. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the metro Atlanta or surrounding area who works on Spyders that i can use to do the upgrades on my bike?

Thanks, Much Appreciated!
    There is a guy just up Ga. 20, Josh is his name and he has his home garage set up for work. Phone number is (770)710-9538

Spyder Garage

Default Also Looking For a Good Mechanic

I am in Duluth and the Mountain Motorsports dealership in lawrenceville wanted to charge me over $400 for 4 - 5 hours of labor on install of the OEM fog lights kit on my ST. I ended up doing it myself with the help of my dad (well he did most of the work, lol) but once we figured out what went into the install the reasonable amount of time to do it is half or less what the dealer would have charged me in man hours.... highway robbery. Seems like the best thing to do is hook up with people close to you from this forum that are mechanically savvy

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Use two motorcycle lifts

I changed my swaybar out last Saturday. I used two motorcycle lifts. One under each tire. I built a pair of low ramps so I could drive up on them. Took me about an hour and 15 minutes to change it out. Went super easy.