Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Trailers for behind the RT

There is a lot of chatter about trailers for behind the Spyder and there may be even more options as well.
    Do any of you have much experience with the USA Trailer Store in SC?
    http://theusatrailerstore.com/

Secondly, does anyone here have or know of anyone that has the Rally Wagon from the above?
    http://theusatrailerstore.com/rally-...cycle-trailer/

This looks very versatile for utility, travel and much more, especially with the included travel bag.
    Maybe someone has experience with these large bags as well.

Any help for this rookie would be appreciated.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default trailers

We have three trailers that we use at different times, an Aspen Trailmaster, Dog trailer, and a tag behind, We have used a couple of very large gear bags with the dog trailer a few times when we did not take the dog and a gear bag works fine as you can take it in a hotel room with you and leave nothing but the trailer outside. The trailer your looking at looks like it would be very versatile.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Dog Trailer

I have seen your pictures before and I really like the dog trailer, where did you get it? Make / Model, etc.
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    There is a lot of chatter about trailers for behind the Spyder and there may be even more options as well.

Secondly, does anyone here have or know of anyone that has the Rally Wagon from the above?

This looks very versatile for utility, travel and much more, especially with the included travel bag.

Joe
    Not any experience with them, but I do have experience with Mini Trailer USA trailers (site sponsor). I had their "Nomad" model and really liked it. I put over 6000 miles (probably more) on it, in one season, before I sold it and bought an RT-622 trailer. It trails real nice and it looks good, too. And reasonably priced. Check them out.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I tow the Harbor Freight, have near 8,000 miler on it without any problems Mo twice, Black hills twice, Durango. I like it not to mention the cost. jtpollock

Spyder Garage

I have seen your pictures before and I really like the dog trailer, where did you get it? Make / Model, etc.
    The company that made ours is no longer in buianess but Easyrider Campers makes one just like ours and you can get it in several colors.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

Default I bought from The Usa Trailer Store

Joe
    I bought a trailer from the USA trailer store. The trailer was great for the price. I had issues blowing the trailer module on my Spyder RTL while on a long trip. First time it was replaced under warranty, and instead of having it replaced again, I and PitBull (of Missouri) talked myself into buying a freedom trailer. I'm not going to knock the quality of the USA trailer because of the few times we used it, it was great. Pulled and handled very well. If you want to go that route, check with site sponsor mini trailers. Their trailers are built better with reinforcement that the USA'S Trailer Store models don't have. They can also support your needs for direct grounding, wiring harnesses etc. for use with your Spyder.

Now that I spent the money on a freedom trailer, I am quite satisfied with the trailer and the handling. Just wished they would make them in the colors to match the Bikes. Checking with Wrap My Spyder to help with that issue.
    2016 RTS Special Triple Black, BRP Freedom Trailer, Spyder Pops Rear Lighting Kit, Spyder Pops Full view Turn Signals, Trunk Light, Rivco Highway Pegs. Doc's Spring Tensioners, Trunk Organizer, Magic Mirrors, Foam Grips, back to Stock Windsheild, Lamonsters cat delete, Bajaron sway bar, More Farkles to come !!

Spyder Garage

Default THEUSATRAILERSTORE

I bought the Blackhawk model from the usatrailerstore. I bought a "B-Stock" from them off eBay. It looked rough in the pictures and had lots of blems. The one I received was much better than the one in the pictures and included the cooler package. The only issue I had was with the shipper. It was supposed to be shipped to my curb but they called and said it wouldn't fit on their lift gate. I ended up driving to the freight terminal 30 miles away and unpacked it in their parking lot. Rolled up my ramp into my truck, busted up the pallet and took it home. It is a 4 wire system and my Showchrome harness is 5. I installed a 5 to 4 converter in the trailer itself with a separate plug so it will work both ways. The eBay price was about $1000 under their website price. I'm pleased so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lucky; 02-23-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    Lucky

2015 RTS SE6
    2008 Harley Ultra
    1999 BMW R1200C
    1986 Harley Electraglide

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Not any experience with them, but I do have experience with Mini Trailer USA trailers (site sponsor). I had their "Nomad" model and really liked it. I put over 6000 miles (probably more) on it, in one season, before I sold it and bought an RT-622 trailer. It trails real nice and it looks good, too. And reasonably priced. Check them out.
    We also have a Nomad trailer from mini trailer USA and it is great! We no longer own a car so we use it when going to places like Costco or Lowes for supplies.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com