Spyder Garage

Default Can Am Trailer Road Kit

This is what i use in my 622 trailer.

Case measures 18"X15" and is 11" deep and has a plastic top, the smaller case inside is a case for wine that i found at a container store.

It holds 4 quarts of fuel, 1 quart of anti-freeze, i pint of Brake Fluid, 2 Quarts of oil, i bottle of Black diamond detailer and one small bottle of back to black, a 8 oz bottle of lubricating oil and a dozen microfiber cloths. The fuel is from Lowes it is 92 octane ethanol free, i change it out about once a year.

This case sits in the front of the trailer under the small door and is readily accessible, i ran out of fuel one time going to Colorado, and was happy that i had the extra fuel, i have also used the extra fuel twice for bikers that were broke down on the side of the road because they ran out of fuel. The quarts of gas in these non-leaking cans is expensive (about $4.50 a quart), but when you need them they are worth their weight in gold.

I also carry some tools in a small bag, i now use this in my Freedom Trailer because i sold my RT-622 Trailer.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default I like

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    This is what i use in my 622 trailer.

Case measures 18"X15" and is 11" deep and has a plastic top, the smaller case inside is a case for wine that i found at a container store.

It holds 4 quarts of fuel, 1 quart of anti-freeze, i pint of Brake Fluid, 2 Quarts of oil, i bottle of Black diamond detailer and one small bottle of back to black, a 8 oz bottle of lubricating oil and a dozen microfiber cloths. The fuel is from Lowes it is 92 octane ethanol free, i change it out about once a year.

This case sits in the front of the trailer under the small door and is readily accessible, i ran out of fuel one time going to Colorado, and was happy that i had the extra fuel, i have also used the extra fuel twice for bikers that were broke down on the side of the road because they ran out of fuel. The quarts of gas in these non-leaking cans is expensive (about $4.50 a quart), but when you need them they are worth their weight in gold.

I also carry some tools in a small bag, i now use this in my Freedom Trailer because i sold my RT-622 Trailer.

Cruzr Joe
    Joe, are the quart containers reusable? If not, do they expire or have a best if used by date? My trailer is at the paint shop, and I think when it gets back setting up a travel case will be project number 2. Number one being the new replacement LED lights I have for the marker and running lights.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Joe, are the quart containers reusable? If not, do they expire or have a best if used by date? My trailer is at the paint shop, and I think when it gets back setting up a travel case will be project number 2. Number one being the new replacement LED lights I have for the marker and running lights.

Brent:

you could probably reuse the containers but i just discard them. and they say up to two years after opening for shelf life. i change them out every year though.

Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 02-21-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

no belt fed ammo belt???
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DJFaninTN View Post
    no belt fed ammo belt???

Never tell everything

Here is a photo of the fuel can

Cruzr Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was expecting bottles of something else in your trailer.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I was expecting bottles of something else in your trailer.
    That rides in the Frunk, for medicinal purposes.

Cruzr joe

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice set up!

Spyder Garage

Nice kit but no funnel? The fuel cans must fit better than most. & still had room for your travel stuff? Very nice

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Nice kit but no funnel? The fuel cans must fit better than most. & still had room for your travel stuff? Very nice

Good point, we carry a funnel and a hose that fits on it for antifreeze.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Good point, we carry a funnel and a hose that fits on it for antifreeze.

Good idea, I will add a small funnel and a hose to the box.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 02-27-2016 at 12:31 AM.