Spyder Garage

Default Condensation Tip

If you store your Spyder or other expensive toys in an unheated building, you may experience some condensation in the mornings. The good news is, you do not have to heat the building to prevent condensation.

Condensation only happens when the air is still. If you can create just a little air movement, the condensation will not form. I keep my toys in a 14' X 20' unheated shop and keep a 6" desktop fan blowing 24/7. Been doing this for years and never have condensation or the problems it causes.

Can't wait for that warm weather.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Spyder Garage

Great advice...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Another trick we used to use back in my boating days is a few well placed rolls of paper towels. Under the seat, in the trunk, etc. This will help with any residual moisture and come in handy for use when riding season hits.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    If you store your Spyder or other expensive toys in an unheated building, you may experience some condensation in the mornings. The good news is, you do not have to heat the building to prevent condensation.

Condensation only happens when the air is still. If you can create just a little air movement, the condensation will not form. I keep my toys in a 14' X 20' unheated shop and keep a 6" desktop fan blowing 24/7. Been doing this for years and never have condensation or the problems it causes.

Can't wait for that warm weather.
    Our unheated garages have ceiling fans on low to keep the air moving.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com