Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west palm beach FL, north babylon ny
    Posts
    36
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default WHERE ARE ALL THE WEST PALM BEACH RYDERS???

    Come on guys, dealers are selling---who is buying? We need to get something started This is beautiful country for RYDES. Let's do it!

  2. #2
    Very Active Member PMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    2,866
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Honestly there is a group sort of...we met and did a ride together one morning a few months ago. I made a contact list and invited people to share what they were doing. Also, a couple of us explained it was cool this way since we had been involved in organized stuff before and wanted it to be informal. Also, we enjoyed riding and less enjoyed a lot of work.

    PM me your name, email, screen name here and phone. I will add you onto the list and then if wanted it any ride you plan can be sent to all.

    PK

  3. #3
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jupiter, FL.
    Posts
    50
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I just purchased a 2014 RTS SM6.
    I live in Jupiter.
    Let's ride!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Very Active Member Chupaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    31,107
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Sorry....

    I left in 2001but then there were no spyders around. great riding anyway ...good luck there are alot of you out there...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

    ​2012 RS sm5

  5. #5
    Very Active Member PMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    2,866
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    I just purchased a 2014 RTS SM6.
    I live in Jupiter.
    Let's ride!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    New leftover or from a private deal? If from a dealer, which one?

    Bunch of RTs in the area.

  6. #6
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jupiter, FL.
    Posts
    50
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    It was on consignment up at Seminole Powersports, Sanford.
    21000 mi. Owner is 81yrs. Old!! Decided his skills were deteriorating, so he hung up his riding boots!
    He put alot of money in extras for it, including the trailer, which I did not buy...

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west palm beach FL, north babylon ny
    Posts
    36
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default To PMK and Mango man

    Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Honestly there is a group sort of...we met and did a ride together one morning a few months ago. I made a contact list and invited people to share what they were doing. Also, a couple of us explained it was cool this way since we had been involved in organized stuff before and wanted it to be informal. Also, we enjoyed riding and less enjoyed a lot of work.

    PM me your name, email, screen name here and phone. I will add you onto the list and then if wanted it any ride you plan can be sent to all.

    PK
    I own a red 2015 rt ltd. My email is hfmundhenk@yahoo.com Herb Mundhenk- Let's try for a ryde soon

  8. #8
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west palm beach FL, north babylon ny
    Posts
    36
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default 339 views---no replys?

    Quote Originally Posted by spyderherb View Post
    Come on guys, dealers are selling---who is buying? We need to get something started This is beautiful country for RYDES. Let's do it!
    339 views??? Why no replys? C'mon guys

  9. #9
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jupiter, FL.
    Posts
    50
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Spyderherb,
    Let's ride!
    Gotta be able to make a group out of all of us somehow!
    Email: bbalensiefer@gmail.com
    -Bruce-
    Jupiter, FL.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Very Active Member Deer Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Advance, NC
    Posts
    971
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Love Florida, 318 miles 11 curves!
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!

  11. #11
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jupiter, FL.
    Posts
    50
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    O.K.
    So I just got bike from a ride.
    Jupiter to Juno Beach to Port Salerno and back.
    Saw a gaggle of Spyder @ the Juno Beach Cafe for bkfst.
    I should have pulled in and met them but I didn't.
    Next Sunday I will.


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Active Member SpyderSteveFL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    322
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Rode with some 2 wheel friends today and we went up to Jupiter and had lunch at Dune Dog. Saw a Gray/Red Spyder as we headed back South.
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

  13. #13
    Very Active Member PMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    2,866
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Dune Dog is cool. Have not been there in a while though. FWIW, you might consider going less than a mile North to the Shipwrecked restaurant. Good food and deals each day. Sunday was prime rib last time we stopped there.

    My wife and I had a couple of nice Spyder days / nights. Friday we cruised the beach south to Manalapan and hit the Ice Cream Club. Had a nice conversation with the owner of the new Indian dealership. Saturday we attended a conference in Boca, then headed North along the ocean up into Palm Beach Gardens before heading home.

    We did see a red Spyder headed south along A1A on Saturday.

    As for the group of Spyders in Juno, not sure who they were, but probably not difficult to find out. Might have also been some of the woman riders that share the road with their husbands on their Harleys. I see that a bit also.

  14. #14
    Active Member SpyderSteveFL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    322
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Will have to put Shipwrecked on the list. We want to try the Food Shack but we always seem to wind up there on Sun when they're closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Dune Dog is cool. Have not been there in a while though. FWIW, you might consider going less than a mile North to the Shipwrecked restaurant. Good food and deals each day. Sunday was prime rib last time we stopped there.

    My wife and I had a couple of nice Spyder days / nights. Friday we cruised the beach south to Manalapan and hit the Ice Cream Club. Had a nice conversation with the owner of the new Indian dealership. Saturday we attended a conference in Boca, then headed North along the ocean up into Palm Beach Gardens before heading home.

    We did see a red Spyder headed south along A1A on Saturday.

    As for the group of Spyders in Juno, not sure who they were, but probably not difficult to find out. Might have also been some of the woman riders that share the road with their husbands on their Harleys. I see that a bit also.
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

  15. #15
    Very Active Member jtoro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    port st lucie fl
    Posts
    630
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I am ready to ride we have 4 spyder in port st lucie we ride every tue, thur, sat as a group I have a 2012 RTS now up for sale 13k OBO with extened warranty till Nov 2019. I am getting a 2015 RTS next week ,we go to the VA in WPB every last thur of the month to put up a Bar B Q for the assisted living. PM me. With your tel
    Last edited by jtoro1; 02-29-2016 at 09:27 AM.

  16. #16
    Very Active Member PMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    2,866
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoro1 View Post
    I am ready to ride we have 4 spyder in port st lucie we ride every tue, thur, sat as a group I have a 2012 RTS now up for sale 13k OBO with extened warranty till Nov 2019. I am getting a 2015 RTS next week ,we go to the VA in WPB every last this of the month to put up a Bar B Q for the assisted living. PM me. With your tel
    2015 RTs, OH BOY...nice color too.

  17. #17
    Very Active Member PMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    2,866
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    John and the others, do you want to be added to the list of nearby owners. I have a master list of riders and it is an informal group. If someone is doing a ride they are welcome to send the info to all on the list. Self supported and not intended to have a mom to take care of the details.

    Send me a PM if interested.

  18. #18
    Very Active Member jtoro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    port st lucie fl
    Posts
    630
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Yes add me to the list , I am ready to get together Send me what Info you need and I will get it to other spiders in PSL
    Last edited by jtoro1; 02-29-2016 at 09:28 AM.

  19. #19
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jupiter, FL.
    Posts
    50
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    PMK,
    Yes, add me to the list.
    I am a Vet so the VA ride sounds interesting!
    PMing you my digits.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west palm beach FL, north babylon ny
    Posts
    36
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    PMK,
    Yes, add me to the list.
    I am a Vet so the VA ride sounds interesting!
    PMing you my digits.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    YES!! Ready willing and able Sounds like we could get together-even during the week. will e mail you right now. My email is hfmundhenk@yahoo.com for anyone else interested. I enjoy a 2015 red rt ltd and ryde it almost every day

  21. #21
    Member Catalyst105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Reviving this post! Any current riders in the area?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •