Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Givi V35 Rack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BRPjunkie View Post
    I really wanted the V35 cases, but I was balking at the $1,000 cost. Got the rack and cases for $747. Sport Tour in Ohio sells the rack for $198 and gloss silver cases $549. Free shipping on Givi items. The gloss silver is almost perfect match and now I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go.

I'm new to this, but have started looking at options for some road trips this year. From what I read here, does this mean this is a good deal;?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180326707431

yeah, I see that there is a feedback of zero, but these folks are confirmed Industries7 resellers....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ken5517 / Wish Again View Post
    So are the turn signals wires cut and extended or does the stock wiring stretch that far?
    The stock wires are not long enough, but you do not need to cut them. Inside the turn signal housing, the wires are connected with female spade clips. Unclip them and replace with two 18"-20" lengths (power and ground) of 20 gauge wire with spade clips (female at the signal end and male at the other) for each turn signal and run through Givi provided sheath through the original turn signal mount hole. Reconnect to original turn signal spade clip. Attach the sheath along the racks to tidy things up. I cut some black foam material to plug the hole in the rear body panels where the signals used to be.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I looked at these but they did not know when they were coming in. So I went with the color match ones from ind. 7