Spyder Garage

Default New Mn Spyder T-shirts

Hey gang, Pete here, I think we have it narrowed down to a 3/4-full sleeve softball shirt (see pics on mn spyder lovers site. I'm pretty sure I can get a multitude of arm colors and I'm set on the back and front design. I'm open to suggestions for a slogan ie..l'etiole du nord on the left sleeve of all shirts. Legt me know what everyone thinks and I'll get a price for the shirts ( I'll do a single to show what they will look like). Send me ur ideas or do a group vote. Thanx guys......Pete Pontinen ps..uzguyz iz da best
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

Spyder Garage

HiYa Peter !!

"Caswell Riders", anywhere on shirt ?? :-)

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Good one Mr Fireplug, Caswell ryders down left arm. everyone agree?
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

Spyder Garage

where can i see these shirts?

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited
    Ultimate drivers backrest, baja ron sway bar, LED headlights, Wolo horn, highway pegs from Pitfall, trailer hitch and 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Pete View Post
    Hi Pete,

I agree, but with Star of the North and Caswell ryders on the left what are you planning for the right?

PS "see pics on mn spyder lovers site" I did not find any
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Hi guys, I'm really terrible about putting pics on this site, so I went on Facebook at put them on Minnesota Spyder Lovers, our site run by Paula.

Here's what I'm thinking. I would like to put the logo that I showed everyone at our final ride. On the front left breast, I can do the Caswell rider logo, and on the left sleeve only, I can do L'etiole du Nord with a small spider on a thread hanging form the d in Nord. The right sleeve can/will be vacant, or, I'm open for suggestions.........The shirt I'm looking to use is a basic softball t-shirt that has 3/4 sleeve. White shirt with colored sleeves. They may be long sleeve on short armed folks. I would like to get these rolling NLT end of Feb so they will be available for our first ride/Spyderfest. If you would like, my e-mail is pmpontinen31263@gmail.com. It may be easier l8r
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Pete View Post

Hey guys let's keep this one as just a Minnesota SpyderLovers shirt. We will let Caswell Cycle take care of the Caswell Riders shirts.
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

I kinda like the idea that we are the, Caswell Riders, Minnesota Chapter, SpyderLovers !!

Our group name is the Caswell Riders. We are the Minnesota Chapter for SpyderLovers. We ride out of Mora,MN.

I like our Chapter riders have a name. Just like a lot of the other Chapters. Example: MoGang.

Just my 2 cents !!

Tommy J.
    Last edited by fireplug98; 02-18-2016 at 06:09 PM.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fireplug98 View Post
    I kinda like the idea that we are the, Caswell Riders, Minnesota Chapter, SpyderLovers !!

Our group name is the Caswell Riders. We are the Minnesota Chapter for SpyderLovers. We ride out of Mora,MN.

I like our Chapter riders have a name. Just like a lot of the other Chapters. Example: MoGang.

Just my 2 cents !!

Tommy J.

2 cents noted....just really think these need to be separate or we start stepping on the toes of the shop. There's room for both shirts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12