Spyder Garage

Default STS Gets Wrapped!

Hey Guys!

Just thought I would post some photos of the new look on my Spyder STS thanks to the AWESOME vinyl graphics supplied by Pete at wrapmyspyder.com. They really did a great job with this project and I LOVE the new look this gives my baby Thanks Pete! Enjoy

p.s. cross one project off the long list of desired mods, lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Very cool
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Verrrrry nice !! Two thumbs up.

Spyder Garage

Looks nice, but personally I love the Circuit Yellow and didn't want to cover so much of mine.

Its nice to have something a little different every now and then.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trobbins27 View Post
    Hey Guys!

Just thought I would post some photos of the new look on my Spyder STS thanks to the AWESOME vinyl graphics supplied by Pete at wrapmyspyder.com. They really did a great job with this project and I LOVE the new look this gives my baby Thanks Pete! Enjoy

p.s. cross one project off the long list of desired mods, lol
    Very nice!

You say that the graphics were "supplied by Pete at wrapmyspyder.com." Who did the application? Is it too big a job for a novice?
    All the best,
    John

2022 RT Limited

• Garmin XT (I would be lost without it)
      Driving Lights (Very bright to improve my sight)
      Floorboard Lights and Turn Signals (I like to be seen)
      Passenger Armrests (So my wife doesn't fall off)
      Trailer Hitch (So we can bring more stuff with us)
      Chrome Wheels (Because the beautiful stock wheels just weren't good enough)
      Front Fender Sequential Reflector Lights (I was wondering what to do with my paycheck)

Spyder Garage

Nice looking wrap.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Looks great!! Love the spiders at each end of the Spyder!!!
    Current ride: 2013 Circuit Yellow ST-S SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JCWeatherman View Post
    Very nice!

You say that the graphics were "supplied by Pete at wrapmyspyder.com." Who did the application? Is it too big a job for a novice?
    Well, the graphics are suppose to be fairly simple and straight forward to install. Pete has several instructional videos on youtube that are very good. However, for me I have never applied graphics before and I didn't trust myself to make it look good so I took it to a local shop that does that kind of work. That's not to say you couldn't do it yourself if it was you.... I just chose not to
    Last edited by trobbins27; 01-31-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wow looks really sharp nice work

Spyder Garage

Default Nicely done...

Great color combinations looks great, congratulations
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Very well done!
    I would be nerves about picking the right color combination, not to over do it, and so on. I just added the Corbin bags and It could use some spicing up. I was looking at some flame reflectors to put in place of the oval ones the OEM bags had. I found some nice ones on Ebay for 99 cents.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/141881957984...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Very well done!
    I would be nerves about picking the right color combination, not to over do it, and so on. I just added the Corbin bags and It could use some spicing up. I was looking at some flame reflectors to put in place of the oval ones the OEM bags had. I found some nice ones on Ebay for 99 cents.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/141881957984...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Bags are actually my next project to tackle... I am on the fence on whether to get the oem ones from BRP, or the fleetliners from Corbin like you are talking about. I am totally in love with how the corbin's look, I think they really add to the bike and not to mention they seem to be very spacious for storage. On the other hand with the BRP oem's they have the advantage of the easy take off system if you wanted to carry them with you if, for example, you were staying over night at a motel or some place. Decisions decisions... lol. I am wondering if there is any liner for the corbin bags so that you could take contents with you like a carrycase or if maybe I could just by some aftermarket to fit inside it. Also, the flames in your ebay link look cool I face the same challenge of when is enough really enough when it comes to these farkles

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Givi bags that BRP offer are a lot smaller and, by themselves, are heavy. So loaded make them even more heavier. The only good think about popping them on/off is if you don't need them and want a cleaner look once in a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

:c lap:

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trobbins27 View Post
    Bags are actually my next project to tackle... I am on the fence on whether to get the oem ones from BRP, or the fleetliners from Corbin like you are talking about. I am totally in love with how the corbin's look, I think they really add to the bike and not to mention they seem to be very spacious for storage. On the other hand with the BRP oem's they have the advantage of the easy take off system if you wanted to carry them with you if, for example, you were staying over night at a motel or some place. Decisions decisions... lol. I am wondering if there is any liner for the corbin bags so that you could take contents with you like a carry case or if maybe I could just by some aftermarket to fit inside it. Also, the flames in your ebay link look cool I face the same challenge of when is enough really enough when it comes to these farkles
    You can buy a soft bag. They are very common in luggage. I try to travel as light as I can anyways. The Corbin bags are very deep so you could easily drop a soft bag in them. The side the exhaust is on is not as deep though but still roomy.
    Last edited by AY4B; 02-06-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Nice!!!!!!