Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ONLY FOUR DAYS LEFT

Hey Spyder lovers, only 4 days left until my FREE SHIPPING special ends. Don't miss out on a $45. savings on the purchase of your Seal Floorboards. This "Free Freight Special" is for the Continental US only; however, I will subtract $45. from the freight charges to all my non-US friends in Canada and overseas. Spring Spyder riding will come be here before you know it. Don't miss out on a really good deal. Now is the time to......
    Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealfloorboards.com
    503-476-9183
    Last edited by sealfloorboards; 01-28-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Amos View Post
    That's cool that you have offered such thing, basically when it comes to getting something in a good manner and saving a bit of money on it as well that's the reason why something goes ahead through a regular buyer or those that keep putting such things on their Spyders. I keep looking for such offers and i guess this would be helpful as well.
    As the inventor of the first Floorboard for the Spyder in 2009, I have worked very hard to give my Spyder friends the best possible price, quality and value. Problem is, all sales eventually come to an end. This Sale will expire in 2 days, on Feb. 1st. It has been a great success and a lot of Spyder owners have taken advantage of it. Maybe this is your time to....Ride in comfort.