Thread: Dealer Bud

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealer Bud

I did a brake job on the rear brake. Brake Failure came up on screen. Dealer charged $396. He said to bleed brakes and clear screen. Now he is playing on his new boat.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Welcome

Welcome to Spyder World. You have just gotten your first lesson. Take it like a man.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Burped View Post
    Welcome to Spyder World. You have just gotten your first lesson. Take it like a man.

Ouch, no sympathy at all

Cruzrjoe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ANSWERS

Quote Originally Posted by raytriker View Post
    I did a brake job on the rear brake. Brake Failure came up on screen. Dealer charged $396. He said to bleed brakes and clear screen. Now he is playing on his new boat.
    ttttel....First, you need to us know what Spyder we are dealing with ??????..........." I did a brake job "........need more info ???........just changed PADS.....did you change brake fluid ..........The Brake Failure will show up on the screen if you are 1/2 teaspoon low on fluid ????????............I don't get a warm - fuzzy feeling about what your dealer did......How many miles on your spyder............The first two responding posters were probably answering that way because you didn't supply much info............................Mike ...............PS, I just checked your BIO page .............why do you want to be a MYSTERY person......it's not in your best interest here
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 01-14-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Spyder Garage

He posted it in the RS/GS forum and did not ask any question, just made a statement.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default OH

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    He posted it in the RS/GS forum and did not ask any question, just made a statement.

Cruzr Joe
    ....OK, I should just delete my post then !!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ....OK, I should just delete my post then !!!!

NO, i just responded to your comment.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Gee I did my brakes and when I got a Brake Failure warning the dealer reset it for FREE!.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White