Spyder Garage

Default looking for a preinstalled power line

I'm installing a power distribution box on my 2014 sts 5 speed manual Spyder. The dealer installed a power plug in the frunk pre delivery. They did that by running a separate fused line directly from the battery. I know there are two fuses on the Spyder marked 5 amp key and 5 amp bat. I dropped the frunk to make it easier to do my wiring, and found a set of spade connectors that are powered on from the battery. I think it should be used for the power plug. I can not find a cable that is powered on when the key is on.
    My question is where is the switched power cable, and is there any reason not to use the one I found for the power plug.
    Thanks Allen R

Spyder Garage

The power plug should be powered by the 2 spade connectors, inside the rubber boot. Located behind the front trunk. If this is not what the dealer used then you can use those wires for something else. If the 5 amp fuse in the right fuse box is in the number 6 position the line will be switch with the key. If it is in the number 7 position it will be always on. Refer to your owner's manual page 135.

2018 F3 LIMITED