Spyder Garage

Default Want to Buy Spyder In Mesa, AZ

Looking for a used or close out Spyder RT-S or LT in the Mesa, AZ area. Any information would be great.

Jim
    Grand Forks, ND

Spyder Garage

Jim,
    Try Pheonix craigslist or other craigslist in the surrounding area. There is a dealer in the Pheonix area, but............??? ........haven't heard too many good reports on them. Good luck with your search.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimboRTS View Post
    Looking for a used or close out Spyder RT-S or LT in the Mesa, AZ area. Any information would be great.

Jim
    Grand Forks, ND
    Niether of the two dealers here in the Valley are very reputable as far as sales go. I've had a couple of good experiences with the service department at Ride Now in Chandler, but I can't say the same about their sales department. I ended up buying my Spyder at Star Island Motorsports in Prescott Valley. They are great to work with, and will bend over backwards to steal a customer from the Phoenix area.

http://starislandms.com/

Good luck!

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

Spyder Garage

Jim
    Grand Forks, ND
    Might want to look in the 4 sale forum; Kentucky Spyder has a really well priced 2014 for sale and JT in Houston, Tx has an outstanding 2013 for sale also.

If you don't mind travel there are some great buys out there currently!!
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Jim
    Grand Forks, ND
    Jim, after you find a place to buy it have it serviced at Apache Motorcycles in Mesa. They're great for servicing Spyders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tony
    2014 RT

Mods: Adjustable side wind deflectors; Adjustable vented windshield; Rear and front trunk lights; Replaced the foot pegs with Web Boards; Gerbing heater controls; Garmin Zumo 390LM GPS; Fog lights; Front headlamp accent lights; Replaced the standard fender light bulbs with LEDs; BumpSkid; Frunk insert and stripes from WrapMySPyder; BajaRon Swaybar; Laser alignment.

Spyder Garage

I would prefer Apache Motorsports over Ride Now. Unfortunately their sales manager left and the new one is leaning more toward the dog and pony show of Ride Now. (add on's at the sale)

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 4 Sale in Phoenix

If you haven't found a Spyder yet, this is the one for you in the Phoenix area!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ll-2018-4-Sale

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/5405105631.html

Spyder Garage

Jim, aren't you the fellow that had your Spyder stolen in New Mexico? I know it has been recovered but thought you were going to repair it. Give us an update.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post

Jim, aren't you the fellow that had your Spyder stolen in New Mexico? I know it has been recovered but thought you were going to repair it. Give us an update.

Jack
    Spyder and trailer was stolen in Albuquerque, NM on 1-1-16. I posted want to buy a Spyder as I didn't think it would be recovered. It was recovered.
    The trailer (Drop-Tail) was never recovered. Insurance paid for the lose, I purchased the same trailer on line and now have the new trailer. I was going to buy the trailer in Phoniex area but dealer wanted 350.00 DOC fees and sales tax. I ordered it on line and it was dilivered to my door for the same purchase price. So I saved 350.00 DOC fees plus sales tax of approx. 150.00 so it was 500.00 cheaper to purchase on line. I will always buy local if the prices are close, but for 500.00 less it was a no brainer.
    My 2012 RTS Spyder was found. I had it dilivered to Ride Now in Chandler for repair on 1-20-16. Est to repair 6,500.00. Insurance paid -250.00 deductible. A few bumps with some after market parts for it which I had to purchase and Ride Now will install. I'm working with Neil at Ride Now he's been good to work with. I went over and meet the tec that's working on the Spyder, he was very nice and knowable of what needed to be repaired. Should be done in a week or two. I hope it's repaired correct.
    Ride Now in Chandler is a large dealer, but so far they have been very good to work with and Neil is on top of things.
    I'm also going to have them do a lazer alignment.

Jim Campbell
    In Mesa for the Winter from ND

Spyder Garage

Spyder and trailer was stolen in Albuquerque, NM on 1-1-16. I posted want to buy a Spyder as I didn't think it would be recovered. It was recovered.
    The trailer (Drop-Tail) was never recovered. Insurance paid for the lose, I purchased the same trailer on line and now have the new trailer. I was going to buy the trailer in Phoniex area but dealer wanted 350.00 DOC fees and sales tax. I ordered it on line and it was dilivered to my door for the same purchase price. So I saved 350.00 DOC fees plus sales tax of approx. 150.00 so it was 500.00 cheaper to purchase on line. I will always buy local if the prices are close, but for 500.00 less it was a no brainer.
    My 2012 RTS Spyder was found. I had it dilivered to Ride Now in Chandler for repair on 1-20-16. Est to repair 6,500.00. Insurance paid -250.00 deductible. A few bumps with some after market parts for it which I had to purchase and Ride Now will install. I'm working with Neil at Ride Now he's been good to work with. I went over and meet the tec that's working on the Spyder, he was very nice and knowable of what needed to be repaired. Should be done in a week or two. I hope it's repaired correct.
    Ride Now in Chandler is a large dealer, but so far they have been very good to work with and Neil is on top of things.
    I'm also going to have them do a lazer alignment.

Jim Campbell
    In Mesa for the Winter from ND
    Thanks Jim, just hoping things are working out for you. Of course the real proof of the pudding will be after you get it and if all things will be working fine. I am rooting for you.

Jack
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

$6500 bucks? what was wrong with it?

as for looking for a used one i would try cycletrader.com and imotorsports.com in IL which will deliver it for free. I bought my new spyder from them and it worked out well for me.
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40