Spyder Garage

Default Camping for 2016 rally in the Smokies - how many?

Hi guys! I am trying to get a special discount for you campers that want to come to the rally in Maggie Valley next October 6-9. Thing is, they want to know how many spaces we will need. I have no idea how many of us are campers. Can you guys give me an idea?

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

We are looking in to making this ride, if we do it will be camping in our toy hauler.

Spyder Garage

Remember two types of camping, big RV's complete with yapping dogs, and tent campers pulled by Spyders and yes some may have dogs. Lol... me Bunkhouse Little B pulled by RS-S.
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!

Spyder Garage

My wife and I are planning a tent camping trip down there around that time.

Spyder Garage

Default SITS ?

Is this the same rally that was held in Lake Fontana last year? Has it been moved to Maggie Valley? I guess I just need more info on what is going on. Thanks, Randy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gldwnger View Post
    Is this the same rally that was held in Lake Fontana last year? Has it been moved to Maggie Valley? I guess I just need more info on what is going on. Thanks, Randy
    Yes, it is, although the promoter of the Fontana rallies is no longer involved.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Default camping in the Smokies

That could work really well for us.

2-up on an RT-Limited pulling a Timeout.

Would want electric and water; no sewer (just a bath house!)

Pete and Jackie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Yes, it is, although the promoter of the Fontana rallies is no longer involved.
    So it is officially moved to Maggie Valley and those dates are "carved in stone". Need to know for sure as my vacations need to be submitted next week.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gldwnger View Post
    So it is officially moved to Maggie Valley and those dates are "carved in stone". Need to know for sure as my vacations need to be submitted next week.
    Yes. We may move the location from year to year, so we can enjoy more scenery and roads, but this year is in Maggie Valley, and we have reserved the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds October 6-9. So unless something really strange happens, that's when and where it's going to be.

Spyder Garage

Default Camping?

We plan to camp at the Fairgrounds if they have sites with electricity and water.

We we will be pulling a Timeout pop-up camper.
    Pete and Jackie

Alto, GA

Spyder Garage

I'm also planing to attend. I will be pulling a small toy hauler, let me know about H20 and electric.

Spyder Garage

Default campground for the rally

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Hi guys! I am trying to get a special discount for you campers that want to come to the rally in Maggie Valley next October 6-9. Thing is, they want to know how many spaces we will need. I have no idea how many of us are campers. Can you guys give me an idea?

We are campers and would like to stay in the campground for the rally. Let us know which campground so that we can make reservations.
    Diane Huddleston
    251-455-5805

Spyder Garage

RV campers here.
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

Spyder Garage

RV campers here, too. Interested in attending. Please let us know if you get
    a discount and at which campground.

Thanks, John