Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default REGISTRATION WOES

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    So exciting...we overwhelmed the server and I KNOW FOR A FACT that they increased the server capacity and we still did it....I started at 10:01 (Pacific time)...finally got to register at 10:18 and still was not in top 777...so no goody surprise for this ole' Spyderlover.....but other than going into a very deep dark depression I will be OK...cause I am registered for Spyderfest 2016 and PayPal assures me it is a done deal......Whew that was exhausting New Year is going to have to ring itself in all by it's lonesome....My sadness over missing out on a surprise has me sucking my thumb and feeling sorry for myself......but I will soldier on...now becomes the 111 day countdown until departure for Springfield, MO and the premier Spyder event..
    HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE...
    , iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......Well Karyl, I started at 01:01 am EST ( that would be 12: 01 CST ) I was pre-registered, got as far as " registration in cart "......then got kicked out........finally ended up with # 886 .............I don't know how this is possible ???????????.....................Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 01-01-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Spyder Garage

Hey Everyone !!!

I got in at 1:09 CST.
    Says, order 985.
    LOL Say it isn't so !!! I was so hoping for under 777

See you all there !!!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default In

PayPal sent!
    Squared Away is all set!
    See you there!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default spyderfest

I log in on this website,go to register but tells me user name already taken. Tried this 5 times now locked out for a while. What is up with this?

Spyder Garage

Default The gooood news

Spyderfest gurus aka Pitbull Powersports and MoGang confirmed that the # we got is not our actual registration # but some random numbering system. Cruzr Joe wanted me to not be in "poor me" mood and let me know that even tho my # was 935 I was actually in the coveted 777....so I slept like a baby. And now I have started countdown to departure day. 111 days
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

to all of you because you should be in the "777" club! I started at 12:01 and finished registration at 12:18, number 857, but those numbers mean nothing. I'm not even sure that they have reached 777 as of this morning! See you all at Spyderfest!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I like so many others started at 12:01 to register and kept getting bounced out, but I finely got to the pay for it at 12:15 only to find out that you have to pay by PayPal.
    Since I steer clear of PayPal as much as possible they did not have my current CC on file and would not allow me to add my new card at the pay now

I then had to go into PayPal to add the new card, and then go back and log in to the pay now to complete the payment.

Finally completed at 12:28 and received number around 910. So I started and PayPal again!

Reading all your posts from those that were able to register before me and still having high numbers makes my morning so much better as I now think that I have a shot at being in the vaulted 777

Either way Kathy and I will see you at Spyderfest
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Pitbull PS posted to FB this morning at about 0030 that they did not yet hit the 777 and anyone with confirmed registrations at that time were in the lucky 7s.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Well my wife and I are in.
    Had to sit through the overload on the registration site.
    This will be our first Spyder Fest.
    Looking forward to meeting new friends.

We will be staying at the BW Coach House.

2015 Red Pearl RT-S
    EXO2 heated Vest/Gloves
    BAJARONS sway bar
    TricLEDS side markers
    Xenon Depot LED Head & Fog Lights\
    Missing Belt Guard
    Bump Skid
    M2 Shocks front/rear
    Russel Day Long heated seat

Spyder Garage

I'm in, registered 3 at the same time. So excited for my first Spyderfest! Isn't wonderful that so many want to enjoy the fun that we actually maxed out the site. Minnesota coming for the fun!!

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited
    Ultimate drivers backrest, baja ron sway bar, LED headlights, Wolo horn, highway pegs from Pitfall, trailer hitch and 590 GPS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in...

Slept late... relaxed a bit, and then hit the registration site: no problems!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Achievement Unlocked

Looking forward to seeing everyone come April
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default We're in!

Pat and I are in -- plus I forwarded the link to my brother, Bob - and daughter, Laura. 4 of us will be there!

Pat and Don

(all 4 will be staying with Cruzer Joe and the rest of the Merry Makers!!

zoom zoom
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Default And even more exciting

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE27 View Post
    I'm in, registered 3 at the same time. So excited for my first Spyderfest! Isn't wonderful that so many want to enjoy the fun that we actually maxed out the site. Minnesota coming for the fun!!
    Because this happened at last years registration they increased the server capacity to eliminate this and WOW we did it again. Yep Nothing like Spyderfest and all that attend. Folks consistently ask wow your 6th doesn't it get boring and my answer is always IT IS THE PEOPLE...Spyder lovers are reallly special and of course I'm a salesman's delight so vendor village is an attraction I like. Then there are the rydes and the special activities and of course the just sitting around talking. Yep Spyderfest is the BEST.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Registered

Registered and Hotel booked!!! Ready for some Spyder Riding, Friends and Food!!!

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    ME 2. Going to give it till 12:15(1:15 here), then I'm going to bed. Who need another T-shirt anyway????????
    It's not just a t-shirt!!!!!! Still time to be in the first 777.
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

The number we received apparently has nothing to do with the time or order you were in when your purchase was confirmed.
    Mine went through at about 12:15 and my number is 922....I see others here that were well after 12:15 but had a lower number than mine....I can see why a person can still be in the Lucky 777 and have a high confirmation number.

Spyder Garage

Wife and I are in. Registered and room booked. WooHoo, first Spyderfest.
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Murphy, have no fear. I have insider information, you are in the top 777!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    So exciting...we overwhelmed the server and I KNOW FOR A FACT that they increased the server capacity and we still did it....I started at 10:01 (Pacific time)...finally got to register at 10:18 and still was not in top 777...so no goody surprise for this ole' Spyderlover.....but other than going into a very deep dark depression I will be OK...cause I am registered for Spyderfest 2016 and PayPal assures me it is a done deal......Whew that was exhausting New Year is going to have to ring itself in all by it's lonesome....My sadness over missing out on a surprise has me sucking my thumb and feeling sorry for myself......but I will soldier on...now becomes the 111 day countdown until departure for Springfield, MO and the premier Spyder event..
    HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE...

Joanie

Spyder Garage

The Ingram's are signed up and waiting on information about camping at the fairgrounds.

Spyder Garage

I can attest to how bad this "SpyderFest" thing is.....both my wife and I are sick....I know....being sick on New Years Eve is not at good start to the year but anyway........I was in bed, sick, trying to fall asleep but set my alarm to go off at 11:50 pm so I could get out of my sick bed and go to the computer to wait for 12:01 to take place so I can get registered for SpyderFest.....not feeling good at all and then I kept getting bounced off the process time and time again. At one point my "Cart" showed I owed $499.50 for two tickets! hehehehehehe It really was not a good experience being sick and getting thrown out time after time but guess what? We're in and when SpyderFest takes place we only have to drive across town to get there! However, as we Spyder Ryders know...it's as much about the trip as is it the destination!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    I log in on this website,go to register but tells me user name already taken. Tried this 5 times now locked out for a while. What is up with this?
    Please PM me if you are still having issues.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ingramsail View Post
    The Ingram's are signed up and waiting on information about camping at the fairgrounds.
    Hopefully we will be able to post that Monday afternoon/evening. I will put on my top post.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Fingers crossed the Holiday Inn will be a host hotel again this year.
    Really enjoyed staying there last year.

Spyder Garage

registered with no problem. Didn't see a number. But hope we are in the 777. Tom

We are #1098.......
    Last edited by Tango; 01-01-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL