Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hand held CB mounting questions

I want to mount a Midland 75-822 in the location where the GPS was originally mounted before I moved it up to the dash. Has anyone done this or have any ideas?
    2015 RT Limited , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I have mine on the left side of handle bars, since I already have a ram mount their. But what you are inquiring about sound great. I know Lamont sales a bracket that fits the center, and you have a ram mount and power available, that way you will not have wires hanging all over.
    Ther are previous threads regarding a holder for that cb that you can attach ram mount.
    Are you going to blue tooth it also ?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yes, I am going to blue tooth it with our Sena head sets.
    I did a search for this topic and came up empty. A little direction would be helpful, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    I have mine on the left side of handle bars, since I already have a ram mount their. But what you are inquiring about sound great. I know Lamont sales a bracket that fits the center, and you have a ram mount and power available, that way you will not have wires hanging all over.
    Ther are previous threads regarding a holder for that cb that you can attach ram mount.
    Are you going to blue tooth it also ?

Spyder Garage

Sugestion you vendor forum, watch Lamont video on the new center bracket, then call him to confirm it will fit your bike. If yes , it would make your project very simple.
    Then go to Dave's motorcycle Web page and call him, he has all the Bluetooth connection to make it work, call him he is very helpful!

Spyder Garage

Forget to mention, go to die forum, there is a thread regarding this.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Already waiting for shipment from Dave. Thanks. I bought the SENA from Dave and have been researching the CBs and now waiting for the dongle and push to talk set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Sugestion you vendor forum, watch Lamont video on the new center bracket, then call him to confirm it will fit your bike. If yes , it would make your project very simple.
    Then go to Dave's motorcycle Web page and call him, he has all the Bluetooth connection to make it work, call him he is very helpful!