Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone heard from Spyderduck

I left a PM for Spyderduck, but he evidently has not checked this site lately. If anyone knows how to contact him directly, please ask him to check his inbox here.

Thank you.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default possibly going

We are in the gotta go see mode... Debating if going west this fall but this sounds very tempting. We attended the Owners event years back and enjoyed riding the area.. We see where there is power at the event site. we pull a motocamper with the spyder, will staying onsite be an option.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Making this my first Spyder meeting.

Making plans to be there. My wife doesn't do long rides so I will borrow my friends trailer to take the Spyder on. Going to combine it with a stop in Helen, GA for their month long Octoberfest which everyone tells me is great. This will be my first Spyder meet so I am looking forward to meeting a lot of people there from this forum.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    I left a PM for Spyderduck, but he evidently has not checked this site lately. If anyone knows how to contact him directly, please ask him to check his inbox here.

Thank you.
    Sorry I have been away. Right now, I'm spending a luxurious week in bed due to illness. We went to Maggie last weekend to make further arrangements. We have a couple more hotels that are offering discounts, and tried the food at the conference center. We are pleased to tell you that the food was great. I hope our dinner will be as well.

Oh, and, uhh... I'm a girl

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Sorry I have been away. Right now, I'm spending a luxurious week in bed due to illness. We went to Maggie last weekend to make further arrangements. We have a couple more hotels that are offering discounts, and tried the food at the conference center. We are pleased to tell you that the food was great. I hope our dinner will be as well.

Thanks for letting me know you are a girl. It's hard to tell with all the feathers.

Let me know if I can help you with this project.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpot View Post
    It's hard to tell with all the feathers.
    nice save...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Group coming from Sarasota & Tampa Bay area....heading up early

So far we have 4 of us that are riding up.
    We are leaving the week before on Saturday, Oct 1st heading to Savannah for a few days.
    From there we are going to Fontana on that Tuesday for 2 days (at Fontana Village Resort).
    Then going over to Maggie Valley on Thursday morning for the event for the next few days; staying at the Micro-tel there.

If you would like to join up with us, please let me know.
    You can also email me at: Eddiespqr@gmail.com

**There are also 3 other from Savannah that will be riding over with us on that Tuesday, so from there we will have 7, so far

Spyder Garage

Room is booked. Staying at the Maggie Valley Inn. Looking forward to it.

2016 F3 Limited Triple Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR Spyder View Post
    So far we have 4 of us that are riding up.
    We are leaving the week before on Saturday, Oct 1st heading to Savannah for a few days.
    From there we are going to Fontana on that Tuesday for 2 days (at Fontana Village Resort).
    Then going over to Maggie Valley on Thursday morning for the event for the next few days; staying at the Micro-tel there.

If you would like to join up with us, please let me know.
    You can also email me at: Eddiespqr@gmail.com

**There are also 3 other from Savannah that will be riding over with us on that Tuesday, so from there we will have 7, so far
    There will be atleast 4 of us from the Raleigh area staying at the Micro-tel Inn as well. We will be arriving on Wednesday.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Booked

Reservations at the Microtel. Sounds like your getting the particulars all tied down. Thanks for your efforts.

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    So what's the weather like in that part of NC in early October?

Might be inclined to take a ride down I95.

Let me know if you're going. I wouldn't mind getting all or some of the East Coast Posse back together for this event.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Camping

Is there camping near the rally

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by duke50 View Post
    Is there camping near the rally
    Yes, there are campgrounds, but we weren't able to negotiate any rates. Busy season, etc... Just check Google maps, and you should find several in the area, and a couple of them are fairly close, as I remember. We can't have camping at the festival grounds.
    Last edited by SpyderDuck; 05-13-2016 at 09:01 AM.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Default RSVP

Please, all, do remember to RSVP at the SpyderAdventures website. The rally is free; we just need a head count. Some potential vendors want to know about how many people will be there. The more of you that RSVP, the higher headcount we can give the vendors, and the more vendors will come.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Please, all, do remember to RSVP at the SpyderAdventures website. The rally is free; we just need a head count. Some potential vendors want to know about how many people will be there. The more of you that RSVP, the higher headcount we can give the vendors, and the more vendors will come.
    Thanks for your effort in getting this together. I just RSVP and am looking forward to the information. I did not sign up to volunteer yet, as I need to see what the wife's plans for me are. But I am very familiar with the area and hope to be able to help in any way possible. I will be in touch.
    In fact, we are going for a 5 day trip to the area from 6/15-19, and I am actually doing a day trip to the BRP this weekend.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Hope to make it! Got er in my calendar!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just registered and got a room.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderAdventures info

Catniption here! My apologies, I keep forgetting to check this site. Thank you, SpyderDuck for helping a sister out!

SpyderAdventures has a Facebook page and a website, spyderadventures.com. Links to hotels and such are available there. We already have several folks already signed up. Please register on the website so we can get a good count. BRP is helping by sponsoring part of the event. How much they help depends on registration and attendance, as we do not receive all funding up front.

I would like to thank BRP for their sponsorship and support. I would also like to thank Matthew's Fun Machines for being our host dealer and sponsor. They will have all kinds of merchandise and are hoping to have a technician there as well.

I can't possibly thank the Spyders community enough for the support and encouragement I have received. You are as awesome as the bykes you ryde!

Please feel free to contact me at regina@spyderadventures.com or on Facebook.

Spyder Garage

Default I'm In

Just registered. Thanks

-Bill
    2019 Black F3-T

Spyder Garage

Default Smoky Mountain Rally 2016

Already made reservations count me in
    Alain Becquet

Spyder Garage

Our group is 13 people, 7 bikes, with more thinking hard. Really looking forward to the event. I did the RSVP a couple days ago.

Spyder Garage

Default We Are Booked and Going

The missus and I are attending Spyder Adventures 2016...only 200 miles from our homestead, so we thought we'd give it a try.

Looking forward to seeing other Spyder Lover's there!!!

Woo-hoo
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    2014 RT-S SM6 Pearl White (KHAOS)
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ....Is anyone staying at the Stonebridge campgrounds ? ? ?.......or do you know anything about them ?????......................Mike
    Mike,

We have stayed there many times. It's a nice place. We're planning on staying there again this year. It's only about a hour and half drive from the house. Look forward to meeting everyone.
    Last edited by CanAmMick; 07-02-2016 at 08:35 AM.
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    So what's the weather like in that part of NC in early October?

Might be inclined to take a ride down I95.
    I95 is insane... try I81.... takes you tru the Shenandoah Valley, awesome countryside vistas... to Rt.26 south.... mucho better...
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

We reserved our spot at Stonebridge Campground today. Going to be staying at E12 from the 5th to the 9th. Ready for the fun to begin!
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops