Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've got to admit...

She looks MUCH better in them; than I do!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

My response is always:

"I'd be really insulted if I cared about what you think"
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I was the very proud owner of an early-numbered '08, then traded it up for a 2011 RT Limited, which I tricked out with every accessory in the Spyder catalog (as well as a rear chrome wheel components assembly). Had about $40K in my white RT Limited. Loved it, loved it, loved it. But then one day about 11 months ago I visited a local Harley dealer to buy some saddle polish for my beloved Spyder. And I saw a 2015 Tri Glide Ultra on the showroom floor. Oops, it was love at first sight. I traded in my RT Limited right then and there, got killed on the trade-in, but rode out with my new Mysterious Red Harley Tri Glide. Hey, it's only money. And it's been a Harley honeymoon ever since.

Okay, before you SpyderLovers start wailing on me about my disloyalty, etc, do a site search, either here or on one of the trike blogs. A very wise old veteran triker, who had owned both machines, had this to say about the Spyder and the Harley Tri Glide:

"Each of them are like girlfriends. You love them both to death, but each one is a lot different from the other. Which makes each romance even more fun. Just make sure they don't meet up with one another."

Ride safe, brothers and sisters. And have a Happy New Year!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher858 View Post

"Each of them are like girlfriends. You love them both to death, but each one is a lot different from the other. Which makes each romance even more fun. Just make sure they don't meet up with one another."

Does that mean one likes it with the lights on, and the other with the lights off?

Spyder Garage

I was the very proud owner of an early-numbered '08, then traded it up for a 2011 RT Limited, which I tricked out with every accessory in the Spyder catalog (as well as a rear chrome wheel components assembly). Had about $40K in my white RT Limited. Loved it, loved it, loved it. But then one day about 11 months ago I visited a local Harley dealer to buy some saddle polish for my beloved Spyder. And I saw a 2015 Tri Glide Ultra on the showroom floor. Oops, it was love at first sight. I traded in my RT Limited right then and there, got killed on the trade-in, but rode out with my new Mysterious Red Harley Tri Glide. Hey, it's only money. And it's been a Harley honeymoon ever since.

Okay, before you SpyderLovers start wailing on me about my disloyalty, etc, do a site search, either here or on one of the trike blogs. A very wise old veteran triker, who had owned both machines, had this to say about the Spyder and the Harley Tri Glide:

My F3-S is like my girlfriend and only girlfriend I will have as I am a gay man.
    2015 F3-S in Magnesium with Can Am red frame
    Blue Ridge Windscreen
    Heated Grips
    Name of my F3-S - Sandra
    Xmas present to me and from myself on 6/11/2015 - 02/09/2018

2019 F3-S Special Series in Liquid Titanium with Orange frame
    Blue Ridge Windscreen
    Heated Grips
    Signature Light with switch to turn it off and on.
    Name of my F3-S - Pamela
    2019 F3-S Special Series , Liquid Titanium with orange frame

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Brian Kay;1074698]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I ran into these guys today...
    We talked about bikes, riding, and wished each other "Merry Christmas"

[/QUOT
    Usually this time of year, the best come out of people... even these hardened gang members. If you run across them in the summer, you may have to buy their gas and a couple of road sodas to get out alive lol
    Lol, HA's are not gang members, but a club.

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Actually; once they got over the fact that this nit-wit on a freakish contraption , was daring to speak to them; they turned out to be friendly.

Spyder Garage

Strange? I have owned two Spyders, ride year around and never had anyone say anything derogatory about my Spyders. Always a question or complement. Are you guys riding side saddle or something to attract all that attention. Thinking back to 1951 when I started riding, owning well over 100+ motorcycles, Sturges since 1967 and you name it, I can't think of anything anyone ever said to me while riding that would even come close to offending me. I think some of you are a little too sensitive or feel guilty being on three wheels instead of two. Something to do with manhood I would suppose. The original poster had two in one day--I don't know?? I still ride with three clubs and have other leaners to ride and never show up on the same thing. No one ever has anything derogatory to say to me.

Stop worrying about what other people do or say and man up. It may be your own sensitivitie or attitude that draws this upon yourself. This subject is always coming up on this site. The Yamaha forum, Hog forum or Bmw forum never have this subject come up. Why here?

Be proud of whatever you are riding and ride your own ride. Seriously, think about it and get on with your life. I love all my Leaners and my Spyders and never think twice about what I am riding. Getting angry with others only hurts yourself.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thank you...

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

And I saw a 2015 Tri Glide Ultra on the showroom floor. Oops, it was love at first sight. I traded in my RT Limited right then and there, got killed on the trade-in, but rode out with my new Mysterious Red Harley Tri Glide. Hey, it's only money. And it's been a Harley honeymoon ever since.
    All I've got to say is I'm glad a guy in Colorado decided he wanted a Harley trike more than his 2014 RTS. He traded it in with only 352 miles on the clock. It still had only 654 miles on it when I bought up in Bremerton, WA on Dec 1 for only $17,999. Nothing like getting a same as new Spyder for about $10k less than MSRP!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=GunDoctor;1077320][QUOTE=Brian Kay;1074698]

Lol, HA's are not gang members, but a club.

Lol, I was just trying to get Bob to respond... Since we don't hear from him that much!!!
    Brian Kay - Kennesaw, GA
    2014 RT-S SM6 Pearl White (KHAOS)
    TricLED 3rd and 4th Brake Lights - TricLED Turn Signals - TricLED Side Fender Lights - Airhawk R Seat Pad - Smoothspyder Belt Tensioner - JT's Dash Mount - JT's USB and 12v Power Unit - Stebel 139dB Multi Sound Horn - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs - BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors - Cal-Sci Stock Extra Wide Windshield - Baja Ron Sway Bar - WrapMySpyder 1330 Triple decals - Ultimate Tallboy Seat - BRP Sat Radio - ELKA Stage 2 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Just found this & had to add
    Attached Images Attached Images

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Or...

Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mtrprts View Post
    Last week had a guy ask me "why would you want to ride that thing?"
    i told him "because I only have one leg" (which is true) and he walked away feeling like a jerk
    Awesome & brings to mind srz fyi I just got the DVD hope you understand (I am off)

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights