Spyder Garage

Cool L E D Bumpskid Contoller

Just noticed that Spyderpops is offering a remote controller for the led bumpskid. Anyone purchased yet? How is it installed so that controller communicates with remote? Thanks in advance for the input.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruising RT View Post
    Just noticed that Spyderpops is offering a remote controller for the led bumpskid. Anyone purchased yet? How is it installed so that controller communicates with remote? Thanks in advance for the input.

I have had the remote control right from the start, it connects inline at the power point, works just like any ground effects kit, you can adjust the intensity of the lights and multiple strobe modes, you can use the remote to turn the lights on or off, i have the CYCLOP light installed and it is tied into the bumpskid with the same remote, great light effects. small controller fits in your pocket.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Remote

I have the remote on mine and I would not have it any other way. And the price is right too.

Spyder Garage

Ordered mine just last night! Saw a video somewhere that showed the effects.....cool!
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Only for 2014 and up. I have a 2013 rtl , guess I am out of luck.

Spyder Garage

Call Harvey I think it will work.
    I have it on my 2015 it works great.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Spyderpops website shows it is available for ALL models

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Darn, another farkle to contemplate.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Must be getting old, I finaly found it. Thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can get also from superbrightleds

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Can get also from superbrightleds
    Are they a Sponsor???

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Are they a Sponsor???

Cruzr Joe

Other options are out there.

Spyder Garage

Other options are out there.

I agree but i try to support the vendors who pay to advertise on this site so that the site is free to all members.

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I agree but i try to support the vendors who pay to advertise on this site so that the site is free to all members.

Cruzr Joe
    I have supported the sponsers in many cases..

Spyder Garage

I have supported the sponsers in many cases..
    Great, glad to hear that.

Cruzr Joe