Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I had the TB system on my F3 and we had the Lamont pipe on my wife's F3. I found the TB to be to loud for long trips and liked the exhaust note on my wife's F3. Both pipes had decell poping, which from what I know and have been told is caused by a lean fuel/air condition. I removed the TB system and went with Lamont's pipe and added a Big City Thunder baffle to both. This ballel is very easy to install and adds enough back pressure back into the system to improve mid range performance and take care of the decell poping and has an excellent exhaust note which will not become tiring on long trips.

Spyder Garage

We went to Spyder fest and listend to several different set ups . Found the catalytic eliminater to be the best sound and it also was the lowest price. So we put one on our F3 and have no regets, the sound is good but not too loud for trips. Jim

Spyder Garage

Be careful with Two Brothers exhaust. I LOOOVE mine on the V-twin, it looks and sounds fantastic but it is pretty obnoxious. Most of the neighbors hate it and I don't think I could handle it on a long trip (done an hour at a time on it, no issues but any longer and I think I'd be a bit deafened).
    Attached Images Attached Images