Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Lamonster Garage detailing gift pack !

There's quite a few folks using my Black Dymond Detailer now and I just came out with a new product for all the black plastic on the the Spyder. I gave a few kits away for folks to try and give me their honest feedback. The reviews have been good as I knew they would be and the orders are coming in hot and heavy for the new Black Dymond Trim Renew and combo pack.

What sets this apart from all other detailers on the market is it last, most companies use silicone or petroleum base product that won't hold up to UV or weather like BD will. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll be amazed. http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...ond-gift-pack/

George Parry21 hrs ·

I did a test with Lamonster Garage's Black Dymond Detailer on Sunday, My Spyder was dirty, it had been more than three weeks since I cleaned her, the dust and road grime really collects quickly on the black body. I did half the front trunk of my RT (2014 RT Limited in Black Current) with Black Dymond Detailer and the other half with Spectro Spray and Polish.

The very first thing I noticed was the smell, it was not overpowering scent, some of these cleaners can have such strong fumes they will quickly make you dizzy if you’re not careful. I would go so far to say that I really didn’t notice any fumes at all.

I also liked that Black Dymond was a non-aerosol trigger spray, it made it easy to spray it where I wanted it. When I started I could see that the Black Dymond was much easier to spray on and buff off with less effort, leaving a high gloss streak free shine. It even did a good job on the chrome, making it shine and removing the haze that it gets from road grime…..The reflection on the front trunk was much clearer on the half I used Black Dymond on when compared the Spectro side, the Spectro side was more fuzzy and out focus.

I ended up detailing the rest of my Spyder with Black Dymond (with the exception of the front hood, where I cleaned half with Black Dymond and half with Spectro Spray and Polish) and then I even detailed my wife’s Spyder with the Black Dymond Detailer too. I was able to clean the whole RT in about 30 minutes, and my wife’s Spyder in about 20 minutes.

Two days later with 100 miles of Southern California Freeway and after leaving my Spyder out uncovered in my driveway, I noticed that the Black Dymond side was still much more shiny and brilliant than the Spectro side. I also appeared that there was less visible dust on the Black Dymond side.
    I think I have found my new favorite cleaner polish ….
    I plan to use the Black Trim renew on my 2008 Spyder GS this week, the trim has faded over time so I think it will be a good test. I am planning on selling it soon and after the results with the detailer I’m sure it will help make it POP.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont, haven't received my free kit yet...is it still in the mail? 😎
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

ya sold me, just brought myself a Christmas present

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Exclamation

shucks, I made a substantial purchase (sway bar, skid plate, NPV) order on Black Friday before I knew about this product...the good news is my order did come with a complimentary bottle of the Detailer, but not the Trim renew. I would have purchased some.

Unfortunately, the shipping charge/cost is quite high for just a bottle of renew or just a gift pack.

Sometimes I'm a pound light & dollar short kind of guy.
    let's ride safe & be careful out there,
    Mike in Nawlins'
    2014 Black SE6 Limited "Charlotte"
    New Orleans Ride Captain
    Patriot Guard Riders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotRider View Post
    shucks, I made a substantial purchase (sway bar, skid plate, NPV) order on Black Friday before I knew about this product...the good news is my order did come with a complimentary bottle of the Detailer, but not the Trim renew. I would have purchased some.

Unfortunately, the shipping charge/cost is quite high for just a bottle of renew or just a gift pack.

Sometimes I'm a pound light & dollar short kind of guy.
    We build the shipping into most all of our products except the detailer. All we're doing is covering the cost of the shipping, it some cases it doesn't cove the cost. Trust me we're not making money on shipping and I can't sell a bottle of Trim renew for $9.95 and pay $5.00 to ship it and make the numbers work. I'm glad you got your free bottle of LG detailer.

Spyder Garage

The gift packs are flying out the door. We just place a large order for microfiber towels that should be here today. Thank you for your support
    http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...ond-gift-pack/

Spyder Garage

Ordered mine! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

I have not tried the renew product yet, but i sure like the Black Dymond aerosol detailer, that is some good stuff.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Hmmmmmm

Smells great!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system