Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 months old

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by greatrides View Post
    It is really a can am dealer. They are a nightmare to deal with and it takes forever to get your stuff back.... I've called Brp and they have been no help... So ever winter the spyder does in to fix the stuff they could not fix the winter before!!!
    So I did 200 miles today and wife did not come with me...she was missed a little. I found this very cool town that I will be going back to this spring with the wife for a burger and a beer....root beer for me. Another long story...lol
    I can not upload but one picture per post but here is one pic of this cool little town.
    nice pic but please name the crappy dealer so we can avoid if we travel that way. ,a 50 lay over on a trip & it whatever still not done?! Redneck reaction time. & BRP should help with a list of customer recommended dealers & why, not just the silver, gold , platinum rank system that we dont see what questions they asked to assign said rank.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear about the crappy dealer you have.Hope they soon get it fixed for you.Thank,s for posting the pics looks like a nice place to visit. Bill
    2018 RT Anniversary , Brake pedal extended

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    nice pic but please name the crappy dealer so we can avoid if we travel that way. ,a 50 lay over on a trip & it whatever still not done?! Redneck reaction time. & BRP should help with a list of customer recommended dealers & why, not just the silver, gold , platinum rank system that we dont see what questions they asked to assign said rank.
    And the dealer is ask power sports...they have 3 locations one in my home town Mike is the service manager and I will never deal with him ever again. They have 2 in Columbus Ohio and I got to the one off brice rd now I want to be far and say that most of the time they try if I saw them on the street I would be nice they seem to be good people. Now Adam he runs the parts department is one of the best nices person I have had the pleasure to work with he has gone out of his way and is a very cool person. But he does not work on spyders so I'm left to the service department!! I will stop in as the months go by and let everyone know what they have found and if they can fix it. Update on mileage 33000!!!!

Spyder Garage

Why can BRP not open a case(s) give you a number that you can give to the dealer and he and BRP should get to the bottom of everything. Why not send a PM to Steve at BRPcare and lay out your problem(s), he's generally very responsive.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Why can BRP not open a case(s) give you a number that you can give to the dealer and he and BRP should get to the bottom of everything. Why not send a PM to Steve at BRPcare and lay out your problem(s), he's generally very responsive.
    Sent him a PM never heard back and I've called Brp 10 times. First time they told me that I had no more warranty and ended the call. One time they told me I had to take it to the shop....it was in the shop!! I will be on the phone every other day to Brp this time because a SPYDER is not cheap and it has not been right from day one. Of the shop was a little better I would not have to deal with this....we will see.