Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Ron, I live in central Florida, and I think about your shop as time passes and I need work done on my 20 RTL that I can't do. I have a Post Office buddy that lives in Kodak (Ssrvierville). I can spend time at his house while get stuff done. I see you're a little over 50 miles. I can work something out.
    Certainly! We get customers from Florida quite often. Usually a situation like yours where there is a friend in the area. Or, they may be traveling and Greeneville isn't too far of their path. There is a ton of good riding in the area. Dollywood, Gatlinburg, etc. Many take the Blue Ridge Parkway (going north or south) and schedule work here as we aren't far. What is fun are riders that have put a few hundred miles on their trip. Stop in for a sway bar or other suspension upgrade, lights, PedalBox, whatever. Then call when they get farther down the road to tell us how much more enjoyable their travels have been since they stopped in.

It's hard to convey how much it means to us to have happy customers. I know how that may sound. But it's real. Life is much more than making a buck. Or, at least it should be.

We'd love to see you! And as I tell everyone. You don't have to buy anything. Just stop in! We'd love to see your ride and swap tall tails! All free and a lot of fun!
    Last edited by BajaRon; 10-31-2023 at 07:26 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Certainly! We get customers from Florida quite often. Usually a situation like yours where there is a friend in the area. Or, they may be traveling and Greeneville isn't too far of their path. There is a ton of good riding in the area. Dollywood, Gatlinburg, etc. Many take the Blue Ridge Parkway (going north or south) and schedule work here as we aren't far. What is fun are riders that have put a few hundred miles on their trip. Stop in for a sway bar or other suspension upgrade, lights, PedalBox, whatever. Then call when they get farther down the road to tell us how much more enjoyable their travels have been since they stopped in.

It's hard to convey how much it means to us to have happy customers. I know how that may sound. But it's real. Life is much more than making a buck. Or, at least it should be.

We'd love to see you! And as I tell everyone. You don't have to buy anything. Just stop in! We'd love to see your ride and swap tall tails! All free and a lot of fun!
    This what I did... I was on my way from VA to GA and stopped by for rear tire and sway bar... Ron's shop hooked me up and it was well worth the time.. Added about 4 hrs to the trip, mostly because I took the scenic route from Greeneville TN to Blairsville GA... I'll be back to the shop in the spring... I'm sure there will be something that I'll need done, and will be too lazy to do...lol
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Ron for that mighty fine reply and invite. I do plan to visit my friend next year when riding weather is decent. Give ya head's up call, no surprises.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Thanks Ron for that mighty fine reply and invite. I do plan to visit my friend next year when riding weather is decent. Give ya head's up call, no surprises.
    Surprise visits are welcome. But to get you on the lift and back out the door for any service. An appointment is the better way to go. See you next year!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...