Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Just booked my room at the Coach House, they still have Jacuzzi suites availoable at $99 per night.

Can't wait!

Quoted me $114 for the Jacuzzi suites
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you've got a Jacuzzi-Room; the party is at Rogers!!
    (But please: bring a swimsuit! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Did you mention spyderfest?

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    Quoted me $114 for the Jacuzzi suites
    I believe I spoke with Natasha, and i am arriving on 4/27 departing 5/1. Single king room. When I called she said that they had no rooms left and I said online it showed rooms available. She said those were the Jacuzzi rooms and the rate was higher. On my emailed receipt it shows the room at $91.99 plus $12.97 per night for taxes. So I figured first time at spyderfest I'll spoil myself with the jacuzzi.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We're going to have to figure out if it's possible to put together a riding group for the trip!

Spyder Garage

Default Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    We're going to have to figure out if it's possible to put together a riding group for the trip!
    Bob, I was thinking the same thing. I'll be leaving from Rochester and would really enjoy meeting up with anyone coming this way, possibly a first nites stop point for folks coming from even further east?
    2014 RT-S Pearl White

Spyder Garage

In the Jacuzzi????????????????

Anonymous
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well; if we HAVE to...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    In the Jacuzzi????????????????

Anonymous
    Not sure there's enough room for the bikes.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

If you've got a Jacuzzi-Room; the party is at Rogers!!
    (But please: bring a swimsuit! )
    Yes, most definitely.

Originally the hotel offered to move me from a jacuzzi room to a regular one but I figured why not stay in the Jacuzzi room? It's my main vacation for the year after all.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2022 White Pearl F3T

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Bob, I was thinking the same thing. I'll be leaving from Rochester and would really enjoy meeting up with anyone coming this way, possibly a first nites stop point for folks coming from even further east?
    I'm going to be in the St. Louis area the weekend before SpyderFest staying at a friends house. Right now I'm planning on trailering my bike to St. Louis. My schedule is very flexible. Right now my hotel reservation in Springfield starts on Monday but I can change my plan but I'd like to be in Springfield by Wednesday evening. A good meeting point for me would be at I44 and 141. I met up with some other Spyder riders there last year from Illinois and it worked out great. A group ride from there down would be absolutely fantastic. More the merrier.

ToM
    Life is Great
    Be Safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Last Minute Decision

What is the lodging situation if you book last minute? I'm not sure I can make this, but would really like too. If I can make it, it would be last minute decision. Are there usually rooms still available?

Spyder Garage

Default Cancellation policy

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    What is the lodging situation if you book last minute? I'm not sure I can make this, but would really like too. If I can make it, it would be last minute decision. Are there usually rooms still available?
    My confirmation says you must cancel 72 hours prior to the date of arrival to not incur a charge.
    2014 RT-S Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post

You can usually get a room without too much trouble, there will be 4 host hotels.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Do we know the other three hotels at this time? I would like to make plans even though at this moment it looks like I will not be able to make this years fest.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ronrico View Post
    Do we know the other three hotels at this time? I would like to make plans even though at this moment it looks like I will not be able to make this years fest.

I do know that the LampLighter North in Springfield will be one of the host hotels, be sure to request the SPYDER GROUP RATE.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 11-29-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

The Ramada and the Holiday Inn were also host hotels last year. No reason to think they won't be this year as well.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2022 White Pearl F3T

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I do know that the LampLighter in Springfield will be one of the host hotels, be sure to request the SPYDER GROUP RATE.

Cruzr Joe
    For people who don't already know, that's the Lamplighter North!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Called Coach House last night, got a room but none for check in on the 26th and 27th. Who stayed at the Candlewick, think that was the name of the name of the hotel behind the Lamplighter? How was the rooms and service?

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie View Post
    Called Coach House last night, got a room but none for check in on the 26th and 27th. Who stayed at the Candlewick, think that was the name of the name of the hotel behind the Lamplighter? How was the rooms and service?
    That's Candlewood Suites!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

When are the other Hist hotels going to be announced ? I don't want to miss out again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    When are the other Hist hotels going to be announced ? I don't want to miss out again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be seeing the Mogang group on the 12th of this month and hopefully get all additional info

Cruzr Joe

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Hey Joe, could you add Camille to jaherbst. Don't want the "Princess" to feel slighted. Showed her the list and she said where's my name. I did not include it because she originally was not going. Had to bribe her with "Sparklies" and a trip to Europe.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Hoping to go...it's on the calendar. Now we'll wait for the other host hotels to post some info. Anyone else from WI going? Looks to be about an 8 hr ride.

Rick
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Hey Joe, could you add Camille to jaherbst. Don't want the "Princess" to feel slighted. Showed her the list and she said where's my name. I did not include it because she originally was not going. Had to bribe her with "Sparklies" and a trip to Europe.

Jack

The Princess has been added to the "PARTY LIST"

Cruzr Joe