Spyder Garage

Default F3 s vs Fs T Exhaust

If I get the F3 S SM6 I'm dealing on; I want to mod the exhaust. I'm leaning towards a Two Brothers Racing slip on. I like the one they make for the F3 T better than their F3 S system as the can is carbon fiber and BIGGER (and likely more quiet) than the F3 S stainless can.

Anyone know if the two Spyder model's mid pipes are the same? I'm pretty sure the F3 T can will be OK, as there's a lot more room on the S model (no saddlebags)---it seems the critical issue is going to be "if" the S & T model Spyders mid pipe is the same design and size or not?

TY!

UPDATE: Disregard...................just got done talking to TBR in CA. Their F3 S & T system are different. The S features a "cat delete" pipe, and the T does not. The good news is they will mix and match the two systems for me if I wish. Giving me the CF T can with or without the cat delete pipe (I'll likely retain the cat to begin with; I don't want another "Two Loud System" as opposed to a Two Brothers System!)
    Last edited by Flanker; 05-16-2018 at 04:59 PM.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags