Spyder Garage

Default Anyone Up for the 38th Annual Toy Run This Year?

All -

The Olympia Toy Run this year is on Saturday, December 5th. As in previous years, the staging area is the South Sound Mall in Lacey. Gates open there at 10AM. The parade actually starts at 1PM, working it's way through downtown Olympia and ending at Capitol Lake. All is finished by around 2:00PM TO 2:30PM.

I'm putting the call out to fellow Can-Am Spyder Owners and Friends to join in this large annual event. Typically (and weather dependent) the turnout is in upwards of 10,000 to 15,000 bikes and trikes - of all shapes and sizes. To participate, all you need is a new toy (or toys) to donate, *OR* a $10/single or $15/couple cash donation.

I'm proposing that we get together at the Hawks Prairie Restaurant and Sports Bar off of Hwy 5 at Exit 111 at 8:00AM to 8:30AM. The restaurant is at 8306 Quinault Dr. NE, Lacey, WA 98516. That way we can have some coffee, breakfast, and chew the fat until ride in as a group around 10AM - and be parked together in the staging area.

If you go - it's a good idea to bring some snacks and warm beverages, as you will be walking around a bit and may get a little hungry over the 3 hours wait period before the parade starts.

Event info at: http://olytoyrun.com/#!/up

Please post here, email me, or call/text 206-941-9844 if you have any questions...

'Hope to see you there!

Joe

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wukka View Post
    All -

I'm proposing that we get together at the Hawks Prairie Restaurant and Sports Bar off of Hwy 5 at Exit 111 at 8:00AM to 8:30AM. The restaurant is at 8306 Quinault Dr. NE, Lacey, WA 98516. That way we can have some coffee, breakfast, and chew the fat until ride in as a group around 10AM - and be parked together in the staging area.

'Hope to see you there!

Joe
    Looks like there's a lot of "lookers" on this thread...But I assure you that there will be some ryders meeting up this Saturday. So don't be shy!

Spyder Garage

Default Toy Run

I will be there. I will be near the front of the run with the Tenino Motorcycle Drill Team since I am the only member they have that rides a . Hope to see some
    other riders there on the 5th.

Spyder Garage

Just a reminder that they are asking for TOY or CASH donations...Not stuffed animals.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lwrydr View Post
    I will be there. I will be near the front of the run with the Tenino Motorcycle Drill Team since I am the only member they have that rides a . Hope to see some
    other riders there on the 5th.
    Nice! Will look for you...