Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Lamont, could you move this a little closer to Arizona.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I would love to attend but for it would have to be early September. Harvest gets in the way for us any later.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The first weekend of October has been the Kentucky Lake/Barkely Lake Ryde...A lot of people from Southern Mo. and Southern Illinois have gone to this great event the past few years..Connie does a fantastic job....Hope it doesn't conflict with this..But,you can't please us all!!...

Spyder Garage

Default bbq

I agree with cycle lover 63. The land between the lakes ride in Ky. gets better each year, Next year will be number five.

Spyder Garage

Default Can't wait to retire-Lord Willing

As an educator-September and October are busy times but there are Parent-teacher conferences around the end of October but that would be pushing it later then you probably would want to do. We already take off and use our Personal Days' for Spyderfest but this sounds GREAT and we personally would LOVE the FELLOWSHIP.

I can retire in about 3 years, then again, ha, ha, will any of us truly be able to retire anymore? Think our older generations have been blessed to be able to do that in today's society and times fear a lot of us will continue to have to work to pay bills and put food on the table. *sigh*

Anyway--keep us all posted as this is a GREAT idea and like I said we both would love to participate and enjoy the scenes and most of all the FELLOWSHIP.

Thanks!
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Spyder Garage

Default Bbq

Late September or early October sounds great! Happy to help Lamont if you need anything.
    2015 Special Edition , Red and black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Either month is beautiful for riding. If you make it too late in Oct. you will have the cold to deal with. Food and riding should be the emphasis. Super roads great fellowship.

Spyder Garage

I'm in no matter when you have it. I just think the 3 day event would work out better and have more people to come to it. That part of Missouri and Arkansas is really great motorcycle riding area. Hope to see this become a reality. I always like to look at other Spyders to see what they have done to their bikes.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

I'm going to try and have a date nailed down this week so you can make plans.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Great, Thanks

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest

Not sure if this would impact your decision, but SpyderQuest in NY is in September.

v/r
    Chris

Spyder Garage

Okay I'm thinking
    Sept 15-17 or
    Sept 22-24

Both these date fall after Spyderquest (Sept. 7-10) and before Red Rock Spyder Rally (Sept. 27-30)

Spyder Garage

Either date in September would work for us. We enjoyed the fellowship of this years gathering and adding good barbeque would make it so much better. Making good solid friendships is good for the heart and soul. Ryding spyders just makes it better.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

How about August is anything going out that month?

Spyder Garage

Default Dates

Okay I'm thinking
    Sept 15-17 or
    Sept 22-24

Both these date fall after Spyderquest (Sept. 7-10) and before Red Rock Spyder Rally (Sept. 27-30)
    My vote would be for the Sept 22-24.
    Chris Gammack
    You don't know what I don't know. I don't know what you don't know. All I can say is at my age what I don't know is huge.
    I call the Avatar "The first fifteen feet."

Spyder Garage

I would like to see 3 days--Thursday, Friday and Saturday and breakup on Sunday. Also the 3rd or 4th week in September as in October it seems to rain more and get a little colder. Run it very informal like the 1800 gathering in the fall each year out of Harrison, Arkansas. Have a Friday or Saturday night BBQ where everyone gets together at the host hotel--the rest of the time they are on their own.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Suggestion,

You could call it Lamont's Un Rally or Lamont's Un Rally and BBQ.

Sounds like fun.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Default My vote, also

A three day event would be best, if possible. With people traveling a great distance, this would be more to their liking. Thanks for trying to come up with new venues.
    2011 RT-S SE5 Viper Red
    2014 RT-S SE6 Cognac
    Bajaron sway bar w/ aluminum heims
    Custom Design HM Brake light
    Custom Design Red front fender lights with turn signals
    Lidlox
    Corbin arm rests
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Be a heck of a ride from Morgantown West Virginia, but if it's at all possible Linda and I will be there. In 42 years together we've never had a vacation. I think this would be a good one to take. Providing my 2012 RTS doesn't give up the ghost between now and then. I think 3 days would be nice. Make it worth while for folks that have a long distance ride to get there. Reasonable hotel/motel rates would be a big plus to.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deans BMW View Post
    Suggestion,

You could call it Lamont's Un Rally or Lamont's Un Rally and BBQ.

Sounds like fun.
    I think Spyders In the Ozarks works well for this event and I have the url for that now. I'm waiting on some artwork to start building the page. Nothing fancy just info need. Stay tuned.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quasi View Post
    Be a heck of a ride from Morgantown West Virginia, but if it's at all possible Linda and I will be there. In 42 years together we've never had a vacation. I think this would be a good one to take. Providing my 2012 RTS doesn't give up the ghost between now and then. I think 3 days would be nice. Make it worth while for folks that have a long distance ride to get there. Reasonable hotel/motel rates would be a big plus to.
    Your 2012 was one of the best years for the RT, I'm sure it will have no problem making the trip and there's lots to see and do here for sure.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CMA Cowboy View Post
    Either date in September would work for us. We enjoyed the fellowship of this years gathering and adding good barbeque would make it so much better. Making good solid friendships is good for the heart and soul. Ryding spyders just makes it better.
    That's what it all about for this event, and good riding.

Quote Originally Posted by james danny View Post
    How about August is anything going out that month?
    That doesn't work for me with Sturgis and another event I plan on going to.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Palooza in Farmington Missouri is September 15-17th. Your update on your original post mentioned October. If you schedule it the weekend before or after the October NASCAR race in Kansas City may be able to draw some Spyder folks that would be in the area for that
    Bryan

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default you name it they will claim it

Set it up and let it be known! The Ozarks are the place to be in the fall an and some of us moved her from UP-NORTH to ride the best roads in the nation. I for one just recently switched to a RT-s from 60 years of everything on two wheels and hope top see a get together no matter what the dates.
    Lamont if you need any help with this PM me

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

wife said she'd love to see the area and maybe see a show at Branson. so, I have my route all planned out. from Morgantown WV, I-79 south to I-64 west to I-69 to US RT-60 west to Springfield. 900 miles = 2 day ride, ( I think).