Spyder Garage

Default Fox Podium Shocks

I have a pair of the Fox Podium front shocks with adjustable preload that came off an F3. Forum member Pauly1 said he installed a set on a 13 ST Ltd and they worked great. I am selling them for $300 shipped to the lower 48. That's a great value for a quality upgrade.

Spyder Garage

Default Fox shocks

Would they fit a 2015 RTL ??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Jim View Post
    Would they fit a 2015 RTL ??
    I gave the stock Fox shock's off my 2015 F3 to a friend who bought a 2015 RT and what we found was that the F3 shocks were about 2" shorter than the stock RT shocks. Jim plans on making brackets to make up the difference since the podium fox shocks have pre load adjustment and the rt shocks on the 15 do not. In the meantime he put the BajaRon sway bar and links on and loves it.

Spyder Garage

Default Fox shocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ard View Post
    I gave the stock Fox shock's off my 2015 F3 to a friend who bought a 2015 RT and what we found was that the F3 shocks were about 2" shorter than the stock RT shocks. Jim plans on making brackets to make up the difference since the podium fox shocks have pre load adjustment and the rt shocks on the 15 do not. In the meantime he put the BajaRon sway bar and links on and loves it.

Thanks for the input, I would rather find one to fit. Plan on doing the sway bar, did it on my 2012 RTS big differences. Really surprised they went with shocks with no pre loads stock, but offer Fox for an option ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Jim View Post
    Thanks for the input, I would rather find one to fit. Plan on doing the sway bar, did it on my 2012 RTS big differences. Really surprised they went with shocks with no pre loads stock, but offer Fox for an option ?
    That is what suprised Jim and I. The F3 has a weak rear shock stock and the RT seems to have weak front shocks. When I put the upgraded shocks on my F3 our thinking was that stock F3 front shocks would help the mushy feel on Jim's RT when he rode with his wife. The sway bar really helps and I think when Jim fets the brackets for the shocks built we will see how the F3 shocks work on his RT