Spyder Garage

Default Mustang Seats now available for Spyder RT's

We finally have Mustang Seats available For Spyder RT's. We did have a display seat installed on our own RT at Spyder's in the Smokies. We had a lot of good feedback on the new seat.

The Ergonomic Comfort You Deserve!

Add to your Spyder's comfort and character with Mustang's touring seat for the RT models.

Touring Seat.
    The detailed gun metal stitching and carbon-fiber vinyl accents enhance the Spyder's striking design while retaining all the positive features of the stock seat.
    The marine-grade baseplate and proprietery foam are carefully contoured to support both rider and passenger in the optimal cruising angle for all-day riding.
    Front Width: 16.5"
    Rear Width 17.5"

Drivers Backrest also available for this seat. (sold separately)
    Enhance your riding comfort with this fully-adjustable driver backrest.
    The 11"-wide pad tapers to 7" at the base, and provides solid back support for the longest rides. Fits seat 76196.

Passenger Backrest also available for this seat. (sold separately)
    Keep your passenger as comfortable as they deserve with Mustang's passenger backrest for the Spyder RT models.
    The detailed gun metal stitching and carbon-fiber vinyl accents enhance the Spyder's striking design, and our proprietery foam provides the best comfort available.

Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

good looking seat nice to have another option

Spyder Garage

Great to hear. I am a big fan of Mustang seats. Had several on my 2 wheelers.

If all goes well in spring, I will have a new F3 Limited. Am hoping that the OEM seat is sufficient--but, if not, I will jump on the Mustang.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I wonder what the passenger clearance is from the back of the drivers backrest to the front of the passenger backrest..I think Ultimate seats gain app 1/2" to 1"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Great to hear. I am a big fan of Mustang seats. Had several on my 2 wheelers.

If all goes well in spring, I will have a new F3 Limited. Am hoping that the OEM seat is sufficient--but, if not, I will jump on the Mustang.
    Right now they only have seats for the RT.
    We measured the drivers seat portion comparing the Corbin Lamont Cut also on our own RT to the Mustang. The dimension back was the same, but the Mustang as you can see from the picture is cut a little more straighter for more support.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default mustang seat

Quote Originally Posted by rick_w View Post
    Right now they only have seats for the RT.
    We measured the drivers seat portion comparing the Corbin Lamont Cut also on our own RT to the Mustang. The dimension back was the same, but the Mustang as you can see from the picture is cut a little more straighter for more support.
    I like the fit of ultimate mid rider but need the extra room of tall boy or comfort seat. How does this work for additional room for rider? Passenger is small and infrequently riding:-)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you'll have it at Spyderfest '16, I'd like to "test-sit" on it, please.

Are you a vendor for Mustang? If so, how much will each component cost?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)