Spyder Garage

Default Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders - November Ryde

I am posting this as an update just in case some didn't see this. For those of you that have responded already thank you! If you would like to go and haven't responded please let me know so I can make enough reservations. Thanks, Cindy

Just sending out a reminder about our November Spyder ryde to the Steak Out restaurant in Sonoita on November 15th. We have 2 groups of ryders coming…those from Sierra Vista area and those from the Tucson area and a ryder from the Phoenix area. We may also have some newer ryders in both groups that have never ridden with a group before. Of course it goes without saying if on any of our rydes you would rather take your own way and meet us at a destination that is perfectly fine, no worries just let me know. So far we have about 18 people coming, if you would like to come and haven’t responded yet please let me know by Thursday November 12th.

Sierra Vista area ryders will meet at Mustang Corners at 10:30; parking brakes off at 11:00, arrive in Sonoita about 11:30.

Tucson ryders can meet at the Chevron station at the junction of Sahuarita Rd and Houghton Rd at 10:15; parking brakes off at 10:45, arrive in Sonoita about 11:30. You will be taking Sahuarita Rd to Hwy 83 to Sonoita.

Hope to see you Sunday! Cindy

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

Gonna miss it by a week, we won't be down there until around the 20th.
    Bob S

Spyder Garage

Default Anyone from Gilbert area want to go

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSpyder View Post
    I am posting this as an update just in case some didn't see this. For those of you that have responded already thank you! If you would like to go and haven't responded please let me know so I can make enough reservations. Thanks, Cindy

Just sending out a reminder about our November Spyder ryde to the Steak Out restaurant in Sonoita on November 15th. We have 2 groups of ryders coming…those from Sierra Vista area and those from the Tucson area and a ryder from the Phoenix area. We may also have some newer ryders in both groups that have never ridden with a group before. Of course it goes without saying if on any of our rydes you would rather take your own way and meet us at a destination that is perfectly fine, no worries just let me know. So far we have about 18 people coming, if you would like to come and haven’t responded yet please let me know by Thursday November 12th.

Sierra Vista area ryders will meet at Mustang Corners at 10:30; parking brakes off at 11:00, arrive in Sonoita about 11:30.

Tucson ryders can meet at the Chevron station at the junction of Sahuarita Rd and Houghton Rd at 10:15; parking brakes off at 10:45, arrive in Sonoita about 11:30. You will be taking Sahuarita Rd to Hwy 83 to Sonoita.

Hope to see you Sunday! Cindy
    Hi, I am in Gilbert Area, anyone going from east valley going?
    Kenn cell 480 717 8119 email kennwitt@gmail.com
    Last edited by kbwitt; 11-11-2015 at 10:55 AM. Reason: spelling