Quote Originally Posted by JCWeatherman View Post
I have a 2013 STL that I purchased used last summer. Now that winter is approaching, I want to hook up a battery tender, but I need some good advice. I see that there are battery terminals inside the frunk, under a removable panel on the left (driver's) side. The positive (red) terminal has a slide-off plastic cap, and the negative (black) terminal is exposed. It looks like both of these terminals have interior threads, but I haven't checked the size.

I want to use a tender, but I don't like using the typical clips that come with chargers and tenders. Has anybody rigged up an adapter cable that "permanently" connects to the Sypder terminals? It wouldn't be too much trouble to change the tender clips to some type of quick connector so the tender can be easily connected and disconnected.

If anyone has done something like this, I would appreciate some advice and pictures.
I just purchased the battery tender junior from Harley Davidson for $39.95. It comes with the battery clips and the ring terminal clips. They both have the plug in connector to connect direct to the batter in the Frunk.