Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default BIKE WEEK DAYTONA BEACH MAR4th-13th 2016.

We have once again got The Country Inn&Suites at Port Orange,(Daytona) for the entire bike week at the substantially discounted rate of $159.00 per nt plus tax.
    This is the hotel which Spyders have been using for the past 3 years.
    The rate is $80.00 below the hotel normal rate but requires a minimum 3 nt stay.
    Traditionally the Spyders gather in bulk at the hotel the last weekend 10th-13thMar.
    This is the weekend BRP do their owners appreciation day and their free ride on Daytona Racetrack.The rate applies however to any date you desire at Bikeweek.The hotel is a lovely and popular hotel close to all the attractions Daytona has to offer.
    To book call the hotel Tel 386-760-0101.Quote dates required and Spyder group.
    Suggest you post on this thread if you have booked and going.Gives other Spyder owners an idea who will be there.
    Terms of booking:
    Credit cards will be charged 14 days prior to stay.
    Cancellation 14 days or longer before stay no penalty.
    Cancellation under 14days 1 nt penalty.

Spyder Garage

My reservations are made for Spyders on the Bayou the following weekend. I was at Bikeweek last year and had a good time but I really want to go to Cajun Country.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

For those from far away and even those close that are going to attend Bike Week,
    Ivor has gone to lengths to set up a very nice hotel at a reasonable price and located in a centralized location for "things to do". You can't go wrong.

Hope to see all of you this coming March.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    For those from far away and even those close that are going to attend Bike Week,
    Ivor has gone to lengths to set up a very nice hotel at a reasonable price and located in a centralized location for "things to do". You can't go wrong.

Hope to see all of you this coming March.

Chris

I agree, this is a good hotel and great people at a nice price, if you are going to Bike Week, stay here. Thanks Ivor

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Thanks Cruzr Joe&Mouthpiece.Hopefully see you guys in Daytona at Bikeweek.

Spyder Garage

Default Country Inn for Bike Week

Stayed there with the Spyder Ryders a few years ago and it was great! Already booked for March. Coming in Thursday and leaving Monday (9 hour ryde home).
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default OUCH

OUCH, last year Julie and I stayed there and we got the room for $110.50 per night
    we stayed the whole time and had a ball.
    I am trying to talker her into going again this time but she is saying HAWAII....
    Ride Safe
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    We have once again got The Country Inn&Suites at Port Orange,(Daytona) for the entire bike week at the substantially discounted rate of $159.00 per nt plus tax.
    The rate is $80.00 below the hotel normal rate but requires a minimum 3 nt stay.
    Traditionally the Spyders gather in bulk at the hotel the last weekend 10th-13thMar.
    This is the weekend BRP do their owners appreciation day and their free ride on Daytona Racetrack.The rate applies however to any date you desire at Bikeweek.The hotel is a lovely and popular hotel close to all the attractions Daytona has to offer.
    Suggest you post on this thread if you have booked and going.Gives other Spyder owners an idea who will be there.
    Terms of booking:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    My reservations are made for Spyders on the Bayou the following weekend. I was at Bikeweek last year and had a good time but I really want to go to Cajun Country.
    I will be at Spyders in the Bayou with you. Cajun Country is great!
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    OUCH, last year Julie and I stayed there and we got the room for $110.50 per night
    we stayed the whole time and had a ball.
    I am trying to talker her into going again this time but she is saying HAWAII....
    Ride Safe
    Dave
    Are you sure we are talking about the same hotel at that rate as we have most rooms in the hotel contracted.Last March Bikeweek it was full of Spyders and the only ones from Spyderlovers who stayed for the entire Bikeweek were Lamont&Joan.As far as I am aware over the past four years we have contracted this hotel during Bikeweek there has never been a rate as low as a $110.00

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I could be wrong but I don't think so.
    we usually go to St. Augustine first then over to Daytona
    I know the area well my wife is a wiz at getting super rates
    when we travel,
    While your there make sure you eat at Peach Valley Cafe
    Dave

Are you sure we are talking about the same hotel at that rate as we have most rooms in the hotel contracted.Last March Bikeweek it was full of Spyders and the only ones from Spyderlovers who stayed for the entire Bikeweek were Lamont&Joan.As far as I am aware over the past four years we have contracted this hotel during Bikeweek there has never been a rate as low as a $110.00
    Last edited by Motorcycledave; 11-22-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default owners appreciation day

Where can you get information on: This is the weekend BRP do their owners appreciation day and their free ride on Daytona Racetrack. Very interested in this event since I missed it last year. Is there a place to sign up? Or how does it work?

Thanks,
    David

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Devious56 View Post
    Where can you get information on: This is the weekend BRP do their owners appreciation day and their free ride on Daytona Racetrack. Very interested in this event since I missed it last year. Is there a place to sign up? Or how does it work?

Thanks,
    David
    Owners appreciation day is held by BRP on the last Saturday culminating in a ride on the Daytona Race Track.They usually publish this about a month before or you can register this prior or on the day at their exhibit.

Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Terms of booking:
    Rooms still available for Bike Week and the BRP weekend.Call hotel to book if you wish to attend.

Spyder Garage

Terms of booking:
    If you are thinking of going.
    NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING.

Spyder Garage

I plan on going since I only live a little over an hour ride from Daytona. I would like to ride on the speedway on my spyder. Did it back when they had the Return of the AMX to Daytona. Cool ride. For some of you that may not know AMX is a Ramble.

Spyder Garage

Joan and I are looking forward to it

Spyder Garage

15rooms booked already.

Spyder Garage

15rooms booked already.
    I think I booked when I left last year but not sure. Can you check?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I think I booked when I left last year but not sure. Can you check?
    Lamont your name is not on the list .Suggest you call and book quote Spyder group to get discounted rate.
    Ivor

Spyder Garage

We just booked a room there. Looking forward to our first Spyder meeting. We are coming in on the 10th and staying until the 13th. We are going to ride down to trailer week!

Spyder Garage

Cindy & I look forward to seeing everyone.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Feb 8th is the cut off date of our contractMany have booked.If you wish to attend at the discounted price book prior to Feb 8.After this date they will still take a booking at the discounted rate if the hotel still has rooms available.
    we now have over 100 nights booked.j

Spyder Garage

Default Not going to Daytona this year

Went last year, good trip, Except for freezing rain all the way down from Ga. 28 Deg.when we left. Coldest ride I ever had , once got there it was OK, on Saturday, on way home Friends bike blown an engine, He has another bike this year , were going to Panama city in April,AHHHHHH warm weather.

Midnightbreeze

Spyder Garage

On the CanAm Spyder Facebook page, they have advertised their Bike Week spyder get together on March 12 of 2016. at the Dayton Speedway. Free lunch, event pin, and ride around the Speedway for the first 200 that sign up.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

6 days left and rooms running out at Country Inn&Suites for BRP Spyderowners day on Sat 12th.Many owners booked 10th-13th.Call hotel 386-760-0101.Quote Sunbird Spyder group.