Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Wing carry over

Traded the '12 RT for 15 RT and carried the Wings from one to the other. No issues. For anyone thinking they would remove the Wings in the Summer...Experience tells me...Don't! The fact that one can adjust the airflow 'in' is something to reckon with. As to the heat issue with the '12, the Wings help reduce that too...Just sayin!!

Spyder Garage

Default We'll see....

Quote Originally Posted by Cleg View Post
    Traded the '12 RT for 15 RT and carried the Wings from one to the other. No issues. For anyone thinking they would remove the Wings in the Summer...Experience tells me...Don't! The fact that one can adjust the airflow 'in' is something to reckon with. As to the heat issue with the '12, the Wings help reduce that too...Just sayin!!
    The wings are serving me well while riding on these cold November mornings when the air temperature is in the 40s. December through February pre-dawn temps can get into the 30s. As for summer, I will probably keep them on and see how they do. Somehow I can't visualize 110 degree air blowing on me as providing any comfort, but we shall see.

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder Smyles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The upper and lower air wings were one of the first things I installed on my 2013 RT-S and then on my 2015-RT-S. They make a big difference with the wind both on cold and warm days.
    CURRENT: 2015 Yellow RT-S SE6 "Smiling All the Way"
    CB, Satelite Radio, BRP Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Handwings, Cup Holder, EZ Pass Holder, Side Saddle Cargo Nets, Smiley Face FLO, Smiley Flower Face Decals, Tri Axel Handlebar's, Corbin Heated Seat, Baker Built Upper/Lower Air Wings, BumpSkid, High Third Brake/Running Light, Brake/Running Light/Turn Signal License Plate, Turn Signals in Mirrors.

PAST: 2013 Yellow RT-S SE5 - Loaded with lots of goodies.

Spyder Garage

Default I love the Air-Wings!

I live in Ohio. In June, I traded a 2010 Goldwing in on a 2015 RT Limited.
    I had Air-Wings on the GL1800, and rode regularly in the mid to upper 20's (5:30AM, 25 miles and 25 degrees gets you ready for work!). The wings did a great job!

One question I have, relates to fitment with highway pegs. I'm thinking of going with the full wing set, but I don't want to run into issues with highway pegs, should Santa deem me worthy!
    Does anyone have any info on that?