Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I just spent all day trying to get to the air box to put in a K&N air filter. I finally gave up and put it all back together. What a waist of time but I did learn alot about how its all put together. I never did get those screws out under the headlights. I just let it hang there while I tried to get the air box open. It looks like you have to take the frunk off. I did not want to do that.
    Ill try doing more research and tackle it again some other time.
    Is there any good videos on how its done?
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

MelloYelloSpyder

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    I just spent all day trying to get to the air box to put in a K&N air filter. I finally gave up and put it all back together. What a waist of time but I did learn alot about how its all put together. I never did get those screws out under the headlights. I just let it hang there while I tried to get the air box open. It looks like you have to take the frunk off. I did not want to do that.
    Ill try doing more research and tackle it again some other time.
    Is there any good videos on how its done?
    Yeah I have decided not to install the JTAirfilter Kit after all so if somebody wants it I have it up for sale. Will post later in the for sale section. Just too much of a hassle to remove all of that crap. I am having the shop put a K&N airfilter in it and I am going to put a catch can on for the oil.