Spyder Garage

Default Seattle Info Needed

My wife and I are evaluating a lot of things in consideration of a relocation to Seattle. Here's a few questions regarding the Spyder:

1) how's the Spyder environment in the NW?
    2) what's the riding season?

Thanks
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Spyder Garage

Default Seattle Info

I live west of Seattle on the Kitsap Peninsula and I ride almost all year round. Just depends on the weather mainly and how icy the roads are. The riding season usually starts in mid March thru October or so. I have a 2010 RS and the weather environment is great for me. Have no problems with heat, except during the summer months we do have some hot days but never a problem of overheating. There are a lot of Spyders up here. There are a few dealers locally and some or ok and some that are not. There are also some SRA chapters up here also. The roads are fun to ride on and the viewing the awesome. The most beautiful sights around on this side of the Cascade mountains and great roads and sights on the east side as well. You just have to learn how to dress for the conditions. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Seattle area

I live about 60 miles south of Seattle in Olympia and agree with the Rabbit. If riding in the NW make sure you have a good rain suit with you
    at all times cause we do get some rain. Beautiful country to ride in.