Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default I've noticed it too

I have noticed the same issue on my 2014 RTL, like a few drips running down the inside of the cluster.
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MEP View Post
    Go figure. Noticed some very minor drooling at the onset of today's ride, on the perimeter of both sides near the top. Stopped for about an hour to have coffee and the bike was parked in the sun, with the ambient temperature in the mid 70's. After that it was much worse, as in dripping down the middle of the lens on both sides. Rode to my dealer on the way home to have them look at and document it with pictures. Was told they've recently seen 4 or 5 units with the same problem, and an F3 that was there was among them.

It's a heat related factory coating issue that's unacceptable given the price of these machines, and I intend to stick with it. My dealer is in complete agreement and will let me know what BRP says now that all of their cleaning and sealing instructions have been followed to no avail. It's aggravating.
    Keep me posted for sure. Just bought a new one. 2016 RT LIMITED for me and mama
    Quote Originally Posted by Pincushion View Post
    I have noticed the same issue on my 2014 RTL, like a few drips running down the inside of the cluster.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk