Spyder Garage

Default Spyderpops does it again!

I have to give a shout out to Spyderpops, Cruzr Joe, and Sam. Maria had her 2014 RTS and I had my 2014 STL at Spyderpops for some much needed farkles. The RTS received a laser alignment and bump skid with LED's. The STL received a laser alignment, bump skid with LED's, and swaybar (the RTS already had a swaybar). Both bikes were out of alignment and unfortunately pulling to the left. The bump skid with LED's is awesome looking and I was lucky enough to have Spyderpops' professional crew mount them for us.

If you're even close to Pearcy, AR, a Spyderpops stop is mandatory. Maria has never spent 4 hours in a mechanics shop, but this was a real joy. Harvey is such a great mechanic and he takes the time to explain how everything works, without talking down to novice ryders. His excellent skillset is matched by his easy-going demeanor and fun-loving jabs at Cruzr Joe. I think Joe has every farkle known to man and it's evident both he and Sam love ryding and talking Spyders. Arkansas is well represented by these fine gentlemen.

It's a 600 mile adventure to the Hot Springs area from Omaha, but we'll go out of our way to see Spyderpops, Joe, and Sam. I've found the relationships formed by Spyder ryders as one of the best off-shoots from Spyders. I was hoping to meet nice people, but I didn't expect such outstanding character people.

Thanks again to the Arkie Crew.

Doug & Maria (aka, Husker)

Spyder Garage

My experiences have also been good. We have the bumpskid and the KOTT grills on the 2014.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

If you want to meet some really nice people.......wait till you go to Spyderfest....Hope to see you both there.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

We enjoyed having you here. Did the grips help?
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

I'll second that! I met Spyderpops at SpyderFest and I have to say what a charming gentleman he is.
    I also met Cruzr Joe!

Spyder Garage

Hi OJ from the UK.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I had the pleasure of being at Spyderpops and with Joe back in July had a fantastic time. Harvey worked on my RT-SS and also on Joe's RTL. I learn a lot from Harvey about my Spyder. I really believe Harvey has x-ray vision because when I left I had two dollars left in my wallet. Harvey does top notch quality work and stands behind his work 100%. I spent four days at Joe's and Sheila's house and had a wonderful time can't wait to do it again. Oh and one more thing for people that knows the story Sheila's granite countertop looks great. SpyderFest 2016 yes.

ToM
    Life is Great
    Be Safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 10-01-2015 at 07:32 PM.
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Glad you had such an outstanding experience at Spyderpops. I ordered their bump skid with embedded lights, several months ago, but had issue where the lights would only partially light after a couple weeks. Harvey at Spyderpops provided outstanding customer service and sent me their newest lights with full instructions on how to remove the old and install the new. Took me about 20 - 30 minutes, and so far they are working great. Good customer service is hard to find nowadays, and it's nice when you get it.

Spyder Garage

Sam,
    Thanks for the grips. They do add a level of comfort. I'm still getting numb hands, but your assessment is correct...I still have a death grip that I need to work on. You'd think with over 10,000 miles that I'd get past this, but it still happens.

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    We enjoyed having you here. Did the grips help?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    I'll second that! I met Spyderpops at SpyderFest and I have to say what a charming gentleman he is.
    I also met Cruzr Joe!
    Hey !!! Wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    I had the pleasure of being at Spyderpops and with Joe back in July had a fantastic time. Harvey worked on my RT-SS and also on Joe's RTL. I learn a lot from Harvey about my Spyder. I really believe Harvey has x-ray vision because when I left I had two dollars left in my wallet. Harvey does top notch quality work and stands behind his work 100%. I spent four days at Joe's and Sheila's house and had a wonderful time can't wait to do it again. Oh and one more thing for people that knows the story Sheila's granite countertop looks great. SpyderFest 2016 yes.

ToM
    Life is Great
    Be Safe

Best thing about Tom is his wife Jen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    If you want to meet some really nice people.......wait till you go to Spyderfest....Hope to see you both there.

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer