Spyder Garage

Default New 2015 RT Limited

Hi Everyone, Just picked up a 2015 RT Limited about 6 weeks ago and have put on about 2000 miles. Am really enjoying the bike and hope to get a few more miles on before season ends.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

That is an AWESOME ryde

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Welcome

Winter is the time to "farkle" for the season to come. I'm sure that you can think of some accessory that would make next spring even more enjoyable. Beware however, once you start, there is never enough. Enjoy !

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the 1330 club! Have fun, be safe!
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

and on your new

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!! Welcome..!!

To both the roadster world and this site. Congrats on your new ryde..!! racking up the miles and all with smiles no doubt...enjoy every moment you can get...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Traded in my 2012 RT-S SE5 at the end of July for a 2015 RT LTD SE6 (1.9% financing), Pearl Red. What a difference between the V-Twin 998 and the 3 in-line 1330. Very different experience. I love the increased MPG. Because of the increased torque I can be in 6th gear at 40-45 mph, saving a lot of gas. The V-Twin loved to live in the 4K to 6K RPM range, and the 3 in-line is happy in the 2K to 3.5 or 4K range. V-Twin is quicker off the start, the 3 in-line makes it up in the mid-range. Top end acceleration is better with the V-Twin. Overall I'm very happy, though I'm not too hip on so much chrome. Oh, and you'd think a $900 Garmin GPS unit that comes with it would have a satellite radio. The previous Garmin model did. Also, the $400 (retail) BRP backrest isn't adjustable. A $22K F3 has an adjustable backrest but not a $30K RT LTD, and I'm pushed too far forward with my crotch almost on the glove box and my back not even touching the Ultra Comfort seat's lumbar support. I've heard there's something in the works concerning the back rest, and I sure hope they replace my current one that I just bought with the new Spyder.
    Last edited by Navy Warrant; 09-30-2015 at 11:13 PM.
    [/IMG]

2012 RT-S SE5, Pure Magnesium Metallic (traded in)
    2015 RT LTD SE6, Red Pearl, Ultra Comfort Seat
    MODS: shorty antenna, BajaRon sway bar, Air Hawk cushion, custom LED US flag, custom Sue Hopper painted SPECOPS hood logo, custom Combat Craft Crewman windshield engraving, cup holder, Doc Humphry's 2017 complete RT kit belt tensioner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Any input on the Zumo tire pressure monitoring caps?

Spyder Garage

Default Nice

Nice looking ride.... Enjoy
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Same bike

Quote Originally Posted by ttrac View Post
    Hi Everyone, Just picked up a 2015 RT Limited about 6 weeks ago and have put on about 2000 miles. Am really enjoying the bike and hope to get a few more miles on before season ends.
    Hi I'm new to the forum and we just traded our 2010 sport for the same one you have color and all. We pick it up next weekend just in time for fall foliage. Where are you located? We are in AR but we ride a lot in Northwest Arkansas in the ozarks.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Led lights

Anyone know a place in Northwest Arkansas that installs led lights. Just traded our 2010 sport for a black 2015 touring at the annual BBB event. Hven't even picked it up yet & want led lights installed.

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bluwtr01 View Post
    Anyone know a place in Northwest Arkansas that installs led lights. Just traded our 2010 sport for a black 2015 touring at the annual BBB event. Hven't even picked it up yet & want led lights installed.
    I'm not familiar with Arkansas, but there is an excellent vendor for your wanted "Farkels" in Pearcy, Ar. Harvey goes by the name of Spyderpops.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=retired1;1044222]I'm not familiar with Arkansas, but there is an excellent vendor for your wanted "Farkels" in Pearcy, Ar. Harvey goes by the name of Spyderpops.[/QUOT

Highly recommend SpYderpop's (Harvey), he's located in Pearcy, AR.
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Spyder Garage

&
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac