Registered Users spyder ryder39's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2011 RTS-SE5 Must Sell

This Spyder is Sold as of 07-30-16. Thanks for all of you that looked or called about it. Located in Cayce, SC (Just outside of Columbia, SC) Price reduced to $14,000.00, OBO. Must sell my 2011 RTS-SE5 due to health reasons. Original owner, 15,339 miles, Orbital Blue Metallic, purchased brand new from dealer on June 21, 2011, has been very well cared for. Anyone that is familiar with the RTS-SE5 will know its features, but to quote from the BRP Can Am Spec Sheet: "The Spyder RT-S package offers all the standard Spyder RT Audio and Convenience features PLUS electronically adjustable rear air suspension with auto leveling Aluminum 6 spoke Smoked Chrome rims, front wheels 14x5 in., special edition chrome trim, two additional rear speakers with independent passenger audio controls, fog lamps, LED running lights, 5 LED accent lights, 3.5 mm audio player input, (31 pin, will need to purchase an adapter for smart phones, etc.), front cargo liner and 5 speed semi-automatic with reverse." Mods are: Ultra Comfort touring seat replaced with Corbin dual touring saddle (with oval backrest model #02-T, passenger backrest with trunk rest and arms, leather seating area with asphalt vinyl sides, spiderweb stitching and fueling door), (picture shown of seat taken from Corbin Website to show detail on seat; the actual one we have on the bike has arms, (Original Ultra Comfort touring seat will also be included), cup holders, Can Am fitted cover, Diamond R black powder coated Spyder design rear compartment luggage rack, Spyderpops (Lamonster designed) right lower radiator block off plate with 3rd stainless steel mesh grille, stainless steel mesh grille for right side, stainless steel mesh grille for left side air outlet, Spyderpops "missing belt guard", belt tension-er, additional turn signal lights mounted on rear of front fenders, brake light flashers, rear tail light sequential turn signals, under seat Battery Tender connection and external 12v dc 3 plug outlet mounted to front right dash area. Also, there is a transferable 72 month Vehicle Service Contract, Diamond Coverage, which is valid until May 17, 2017. All maintenance services have been done at the specified scheduled intervals and I have kept all the paperwork and receipts. It has always been kept under a carport with the cover on it and on a Battery Tender. Clean Title. In excellent condition. Please call 803-446-4338 or 803-206-7086 if interested.

Last edited by spyder ryder39; 07-30-2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: additional information

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm sorry to hear that your Health has forced your hand...
    I hope that you're able to quickly find a good, new home for this beauty, and that your health issues also are resolved.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, Bob. It's really difficult to have to get rid of my "Blue Angel" but I do hope that the new owner will love it as much as I have. I know they'll really enjoy keeping their face in the wind on this.

Spyder Garage

Default 2011 RTS-SE5 Columbia, SC, Must Sell, Reduced to $16,500

Bump

Spyder Garage

Bump

Reduced to $16,500. Located in Columbia, SC. Must sell due to health reasons.

Spyder Garage

Default 2011 RTS-SE5 Must Sell

Bump. $16,500.00 or best offer. Must sell. Located in Columbia, SC

Spyder Garage

Bump Must sell!!! Reduced to $14,500.00

Spyder Garage

Good luck on the sale plus hope your health is better.
    Bill
    Nice looking bike
    2018 RT Anniversary , Brake pedal extended

Spyder Garage

Bill, thank you for your comment. My health isn't getting much better,but I'm getting much older too! Just a fact of life. I just don't have the energy to ride anymore.

Spyder Garage

Default 2011 RTS-SE5, Must Sell!!! Reduced to $14,000, OBO, Lots of Extras, Columbia, SC

Bump...Must sell due to health reasons. Reduced again, now $14,000 OBO. Columbia, SC

Spyder Garage

Default SOLD 2011 RTS-SE5

Sold